How do you get Diamonds on Gold Weapons ?

LeMansFahrer

Can anyone help to clear this up for me, how do you get the Diamonds on the Gold Weapons? I have 3 gold weapons and the Reflex on gold, but can´t figure out how to get the Diamonds on it. I have seen a number of times in the kill camera that some players have theses stones on their guns. Thanks in advance

You need to get all weapons in that class gold. So if you want a diamond AN94, you need to get all assault rifles gold.

You need to get all weapons in that class gold. So if you want a diamond AN94, you need to get all assault rifles gold.

Which is ridiculous...

So many headshots and some of those guns are bad. Lots of the guns are bad really. I wish camos for everything except shotguns and sniper rifles was something else, not headshots.

I think the absurdity of the diamond camo is its appeal. Only drawback is once you get a gun gold, there pretty much aren't anymore challenges left to with them and it's time to get onto the next one.

I think you're right. It just looks so over the top. Reminds me of the blinged out guns from Army of Two. As far as challenges go, though, you can always prestige the weapon. Granted, you probably already did so once in the process of getting it gold. It would be kinda silly not to while getting the "kills without attachments" part.

I think you're right. It just looks so over the top. Reminds me of the blinged out guns from Army of Two. As far as challenges go, though, you can always prestige the weapon. Granted, you probably already did so once in the process of getting it gold. It would be kinda silly not to while getting the "kills without attachments" part.

Haha, they look like a sixteen year old girls cell phone with sticky-bling all over them.

I've always wished that in addition to the Gold camos they always do, that they would do a silver or platinum camo, I think that would look pretty cool. It would also be nice to have a camo editior, even if you couldn't change the pattern itself, changing the color would be nice.

Haha, they look like a sixteen year old girls cell phone with sticky-bling all over them.

I've always wished that in addition to the Gold camos they always do, that they would do a silver or platinum camo, I think that would look pretty cool. It would also be nice to have a camo editior, even if you couldn't change the pattern itself, changing the color would be nice.

I really want to make blue tiger into orange tiger.

I really like that idea.. I'd have a purple tiger lol

On a side note, I love the way camos are done in this game. I think they've perfected the amount of difficulty to obtain all the camos on a gun. It's not really easy (like Black Ops) and it's not ridiculously difficult (like MW2). The 100 headshot/250 OHK plus the last tier of camos is just the right amount of difficulty.

On a side note, I love the way camos are done in this game. I think they've perfected the amount of difficulty to obtain all the camos on a gun. It's not really easy (like Black Ops) and it's not ridiculously difficult (like MW2). The 100 headshot/250 OHK plus the last tier of camos is just the right amount of difficulty.

I would agree with this except I think five Bloodthirsty kills would have been enough. Or have the skulls challenge available from the get go.

I would agree with this except I think five Bloodthirsty kills would have been enough. Or have the skulls challenge available from the get go.

Yea personally I don't like the 10 blood thirsty challenge in order to get gold camo. I think 5 would have been fine. But what about the people that aren't very good? They'll probably never get a gold weapon..

Yea personally I don't like the 10 blood thirsty challenge in order to get gold camo. I think 5 would have been fine. But what about the people that aren't very good? They'll probably never get a gold weapon..

Eh, I beg to differ. I'm a mediocre player, (0.79 K/D) and I've still managed 2 gold shotguns, 1 pistol, the combat knife, and the DSR.

I think it looks good on my MK 48, besides I took a beating at times to get it I am going to show it off now! I hated doing the challenges for the QBB LSW that gun sucks.

I've just started the LMG's & i've almost finished the MK48, just need no attachments & perks done for gold, the guns great with attachments & perks but at times without them its really annoying, i miss lightweight & toughness the most as your so slow without lightweight & toughness because the flinch u get without it using LMG's is pretty bad.