Xbox Hardware Fail

HellsDemon

/\

\/ <--- Thats the one.

My xbox is less then 4 months old, It's the Halo 3 Edition.

I play maybe 12 Hrs a week If I'm lucky, and my xbox was never on for more then 3 hours at a time.

I always thought that people who got the Red Lights where people who mis treated there xbox, I'm sorry I was wrong.

What the hell is this thing made with anyways, glue and sticks?

WORST piece of hardware I have ever bought.

I don't spend my hard earned money on products for this shit.

I can get it fixed but thats not the point, It's saterday and I have nothing else to do, I just wanted to have a coffee light up a smoke and play some Fallout 3.

dude, im on my 4th xbox, and im not sure about the States, but here in canada, they just replace the machines. One just stopped displaying video(black screen). Then rrod. Then no online capablility. Now this one is working fine except now for the problem i have that is in another thread i just made. I love the 360 but man this is @#%^.

dude, im on my 4th xbox, and im not sure about the States, but here in canada, they just replace the machines. One just stopped displaying video(black screen). Then rrod. Then no online capablility. Now this one is working fine except now for the problem i have that is in another thread i just made. I love the 360 but man this is @#%^.

I agree with you 100%.

I'm technically on my 3rd console.

• 2 weeks later...