Easiest way to do "Friend in High Places" Achievement

davhuit

Youtube didn't put up the video yet but it should be up in the next minutes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5HNbzPHBAo]YouTube- Red Dead Redemption - Easiest way to do the "Friends in High Places" Achievement[/ame]

- Go to Armadillo.

- Kill someone and wait until someone go to see the sherif to get the "wanted" sign".

- Go to the save room, place your character as shown in the video and kill every marshall who appear.

- Once everyone has been killed, the "wanted" sign will dissapear.

- Save your game, then reload, to make respawn the town's people.

- Kill someone again and wait until someone go to see the sherif to get the "wanted" sign" back.

- Go to the save room, place your character as shown in the video and kill every marshall who appear.

- Once everyone has been killed, the "wanted" sign will dissapear.

- Save your game, then reload, to make respawn the town's people.

Etc... (until you get the "5000$" in "wanted" mode).

Dunno if it was a bug of the game or not but after "3000$", I couldn't save at the usual saveroom so I had to go save elsewhere then go back to the previous saveroom (then I could save again in the armadillo saveroom until the 5000$).

Edited by davhuit

The interesting point of this method is that you have really low possibility of dying (as you are inside a building and with the bottom-left map, you can know before they arrive from which door the guys which come), and you can also save often, as you are just next to a save point.

Edited by davhuit

The interesting point of this method is that you have really low possibility of dying (as you are inside a building and with the bottom-left map, you can know before they arrive from which door the guys which come), and you can also save often, as you are just next to a save point.

and that's what make the game looks realistic..

I'm up to about $2000 currently, and I'm finding this method to be a little easier than the Blackwater one. The map in the bottom left is an enormous help (specifically when Marshals come up the stairs), as is the easy save. The only thing I'm finding is that targets come out a little slower at nighttime. For example, in one wave just now, I only had four guys come after me, as opposed to during the daytime, when there twenty. Still, very good method.

Ha, shoulda read this first. I just started a bounty outside blackwater at the intersection. Killed the marshals except one but I took his horse away. He just kept following me on foot while I picked passerby's off. Up to 3000 now so I am gonna finish but it's long x.x. Although entertaining, if I hogtie him would I stay wanted as long as I stayed by him? worth a shot :D