Dlc

ghsbe

I am very excited for potential DLC characters, costumes, and finishers. The number one thing I want from DLC is friendships. I would be willing to pay 800 MS points for a friendship pack, that includes a new friendship finisher for every character. I also want a DLC pack that includes all of the retro outfits, not just a few (that includes the pre-order ones as well). I also think that Bo'Rai Cho and Kenshi would be nice additions. What does everyone else want?

Edited by ghsbe

Would love to see Rain also, can't wait for the first dlc to come out, I want to play as Kenshi, one of my fav characters. Maybe some new stages with some pretty gnarly stage fatalities would be awesome. Friendships would be cool, also animalities would be sweet, if they weren't stupid like some of them were back in the old MK days.

Would love to see Rain also, can't wait for the first dlc to come out, I want to play as Kenshi, one of my fav characters. Maybe some new stages with some pretty gnarly stage fatalities would be awesome. Friendships would be cool, also animalities would be sweet, if they weren't stupid like some of them were back in the old MK days.

I don't know what you are talking about, turning in to a great white shark and eating people was amazing. :eek:

I am very excited for potential DLC characters, costumes, and finishers. The number one thing I want from DLC is friendships. I would be willing to pay 800 MS points for a friendship pack, that includes a new friendship finisher for every character. I also want a DLC pack that includes all of the retro outfits, not just a few (that includes the pre-order ones as well). I also think that Bo'Rai Cho and Kenshi would be nice additions. What does everyone else want?

I too am very excited to see what NRS has in store as far as DLC goes for MK? Hans Lo, the game's producer said as long as people were still playing MK that they would continue to support it continuously with new DLC releases. Obviously that's a bold statement but here's to hoping it all works out!

As far as fighters I'd like to see released: Rain, Robot Smoke, Movado, Nimbus Terrafaux, Reiko and Fujin would have to be at the top of my list. With Nimbus Terrafaux I figure since they already made Ermac and now Skarlet realities, why the hell not? Plus it would be funny as hell!

DLC Costumes: Well for starters I want them to release the rest of the pre-order Classic costumes already on-disc. I.e. scorpion, reptile, ermac, sub zero, mileena, jade and kitana. Then a 2nd wave of classic DLC costumes for everyone else left in the game would be nice. Namely: Jax's MK2 costume (a must for me!), sub zero's MK3 costume, Kung Lao's MK3 costume, Johnny Cage's MK1/MK:DA costume, Rayden's MK1 costume and Noob Saibot's Grimm Reaper like costume from MK4 just to name a few. Assuming the DLC continues at this point, a third wave a "new" costumes for all the characters would also be welcomed by me. They could be serious or funny or over the top much like Super Street Fighter 4's DLC costumes were.

New Arenas. Some cool classic arenas I'd like to see make it's way to DLC include: The Waterfront (UMK3), Warrior Shrine (MK1), Palace Gates (MK1), The Kombat Tomb (MK2), The Pit 3 (MK3), The Bank (MK3), Shaolin Temple (MK4), The Well (MK4), Wu Shi Academy (MK:DA), Nethership top & interior (MK:DA/MK:D), And any others. Whatever arenas do get released, hopefully there will be more stage fatalities!

New Finishing Moves: More fatalities and X-ray moves for each fighter would be awesome. Also adding Animalities, Friendships and possibly even Brutalities would also be welcomed.

Expansions to the story mode and the challenge tower would be cool. Now I'm barely half way through the challenge tower now so they wouldn't need to release more challenges for a while imo. Maybe also expansions to the krypt? Some new areas added to the krypt would be awesome!

New Modes: New modes of play such as an endurance mode and a survival and/or time attack would be cool. And any new modes for online play and versus would be cool. If they could somehow bring back the 8-player tournament mode from MK Trilogy complete with brackets and possibly expand it to include online play and maybe more than 8-players would be incredible!

Anyway these are all some ideas that I think would be cool if released as DLC. If any or all (lol) ever saw the light of day I'd be a happy camper!