The Club PC Version

Robert999220

• 1 month later...

Some say it is in fact not glitched, just glitchy in that multiple attempts are required before it unlocks.

Also, that the downloadable version from the GFWL marketplace appears to have fixed the glitch.

See the link below for a reference to the above. (Note the comments)

http://www.trueachievements.com/a20776/bag-them-bones-achievement.htm?showguides=1

• 5 months later...
Some say it is in fact not glitched, just glitchy in that multiple attempts are required before it unlocks.

Also, that the downloadable version from the GFWL marketplace appears to have fixed the glitch.

See the link below for a reference to the above. (Note the comments)

http://www.trueachievements.com/a20776/bag-them-bones-achievement.htm?showguides=1

I saw this as well, but I haven't seen anyone actually confirm it. I don't really want to buy the game and get it attached to my Gamercard if the achievements are, in fact, still glitched.

Off topic slightly, but to save starting a new thread ..

I played through this on the PC a while back and I found that some of my achievements didnt register correctly. They popped but when I went off the game the achievements didnt show up on my profile. When I went back on the game and went to get them again, they didnt pop.

Have any of you ever come across anything like this? I've not had any trouble on any of the other Live PC games. I'll have to reinstall at some point and see if that helps.

Off topic slightly, but to save starting a new thread ..

I played through this on the PC a while back and I found that some of my achievements didnt register correctly. They popped but when I went off the game the achievements didnt show up on my profile. When I went back on the game and went to get them again, they didnt pop.

Have any of you ever come across anything like this? I've not had any trouble on any of the other Live PC games. I'll have to reinstall at some point and see if that helps.

I've heard that this happened a lot, back when GFWL was first coming out on PC. Try reinstalling and going through again. Should be fine!

As a follow-up to the above: Can anyone confirm that the GFW Marketplace version of The Club is unglitched? If so, I'm getting it for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
the achieve for all skullshots is still glitched meh

the one for secret skulls works, got it today

Are you running a digital download version from the Games for Windows Marketplace? And you're 100% certain it's glitched?

If so, myth busted on all this talk of it being fixed. :p

• 6 months later...