Achievement Trading Thread

The Red Ribbon Army

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is hideous...Please use correct English and Google.

I will help people boost achievements online, though looking at the list, you shouldn't really need to.

Ya, I did SCIV before I even discovered this site, and that was around 70 wins. This time it's only 50, and losing doesn't mean you need to win more as was the case in reaching Lv 20. As long as I get my LIVE up and running I'll have 990:gsicon: in no time. Then over the next few decades I'll eventually get the 80000 or so meters for 100% completion :p

• 3 weeks later...

though i normally disagree with boosting. with all the spamers out there. its now become the norm. people who spam make it hard to get any wins online. for example, i used klik & you can just spam like crazy. i dont mind losing fair. just hate spamers, so i'm glad this is up. i couldnt get my online ahcieves in SC4 because of klik spamers.

anyone interested, i'll be on tonight around 6pm mnt. my GT is same as it is here :)

I'm not sure how necessary boosting is going to be for this game, i mean you will need to win 10 times legit as ezio for an achievement, and also legitimately rank up for two more achievements. I don't know how many wins the latter would require (especially since you gain xp even when you lose) but it seems that this is something which should be done after ranking up, not before to save time.