MP Achievements... Pass.

No thanks. I hated the MP achievements enough in WFC, plus the multiple xp weekends in WFC were poorly communicated. That was a grind fest I never want to go through again. Especially how poorly some of the classes were balanced.

Plus, Bayformers. If they had a way to make every character look like G1, then I'd buy it.

There are no multiplayer achievements.

Actually, there are. Three, if I'm correct.

I absolutely loved WFC's campaign, but I will probably never pick up a Transformers game again. I agree, that the double or quadruple XP events would never be heard of until it was over. (At least for me anyway.) I had to get my last class legit. 1-25 took me two weeks. When I hit level 100, I instantly turned off my Xbox and didn't get on for a few days. Good game but FUCKKKKKK the multiplayer achievements.

I'm not sure if I will get this. Mostly because of that level 20 achievement. I don't think I ever want to do that again. EVER.

...people actually boosted WFC huh? I thought it was so simple that it wasn't needed >_> Besides, every xp event was displayed on the dashboard, even if this site didn't list them in the news. There's a reason my xbox always goes to dashboard first when I turn it on.

All in all, this might be the very first movie game that I ever buy, new or used. WFC was a great game, at least the multiplayer was. The campaign was short and forgettable, but I'm ok with that for this type of game.

The three online achievements total 75 points. You won't play a game because you can't/won't get 75 points? They look extremely easy to boost. What ever happened to enjoying the games you play?

Recruit (25 points)

Survive 60 seconds in a public multiplayer match without being killed.

Power Surge (25 points)

Use an active ability 5 times in a public multiplayer match.

Sacrifice (25 points)

Be the first one eliminated in a public multiplayer match.

The three online achievements total 75 points. You won't play a game because you can't/won't get 75 points? They look extremely easy to boost. What ever happened to enjoying the games you play?

Recruit (25 points)

Survive 60 seconds in a public multiplayer match without being killed.

Power Surge (25 points)

Use an active ability 5 times in a public multiplayer match.

Sacrifice (25 points)

Be the first one eliminated in a public multiplayer match.

Reading comprehension fail. There is also getting a class to lvl 20.

I'll never grind another high moon studios game.

Plus Bayformers. Plus, no they didn't advertise xp weekends on the dashboard other than the first one. I'd have seen it since I was playing other games most weekends.

And I hate mp achievements in any form.

Yeah I liked WFC but the multiplayer was a grind. The double XP weekend made it easy as hell, but I don't want to go through that again. The campaign was only meh in WFC, not enough ammo, some sections needed nerfing...not good enough to warrant a second High Moon purchase. My guess is that this game sells only a third of the units that WFC did.

Yeah I liked WFC but the multiplayer was a grind. The double XP weekend made it easy as hell, but I don't want to go through that again. The campaign was only meh in WFC, not enough ammo, some sections needed nerfing...not good enough to warrant a second High Moon purchase. My guess is that this game sells only a third of the units that WFC did.

The storytelling in WFC was fantastic. As was the final boss battles.

If it sells less than WFC, it's because it isn't G1. Nobody wants to play insecticons. Unless they actually are insecticons.

"Plus Bayformers. Plus, no they didn't advertise xp weekends on the dashboard other than the first one. I'd have seen it since I was playing other games most weekends."

Then you need glasses, as I distinctly remembers making the comment "look, another double xp event coming this weekend that wasn't announced" and proceeded to message a few people about it, again.

I don't see how this was even a grind without double exp >_> Leveling in WFC was far simpler and quicker than most other games that offer a leveling system at all. Gears, Halo, CoD, all in the same genre, and all take much longer to reach the "cap". Hell, I'm willing to be I spent less time hitting level 100 in WFC than it took to reach Lt. Colonel in Halo Reach. Nevermind Gears 2 level 100.

"Plus Bayformers. Plus, no they didn't advertise xp weekends on the dashboard other than the first one. I'd have seen it since I was playing other games most weekends."

Then you need glasses, as I distinctly remembers making the comment "look, another double xp event coming this weekend that wasn't announced" and proceeded to message a few people about it, again.

I don't see how this was even a grind without double exp >_> Leveling in WFC was far simpler and quicker than most other games that offer a leveling system at all. Gears, Halo, CoD, all in the same genre, and all take much longer to reach the "cap". Hell, I'm willing to be I spent less time hitting level 100 in WFC than it took to reach Lt. Colonel in Halo Reach. Nevermind Gears 2 level 100.

Message a few people. Exactly. Plus "Wasn't announced". Which was my point.

And you must have been good, because I can't play the Scientist for shit. That's 25 levels of hell. At least with CoD and Gears, I'm not hampered by game play mechanics and broken balancing. I'm down to my own skill.

And it takes almost no time to prestige in CoD.

WFC's online grind was not as bad as other titles, boosting was basically impossible so during normal play even while loosing you could still earn good XP if you had a good/average team. I recall other online games which even whilst boosting are more boring and dull than WFC.

• 2 weeks later...