The inevitable 100% Game Complete achievement

TrueSephir0th

As Rockstar does with all their games, im fairly certain there will be a 100% Game Complete achievement. Im cool with these achievements but....collectibles!! i hate collectibles! the pigeons in GTAIV sucked so hard...and the film reels of LA Noire took me way too long. Has anyone played Alan Wake? that game has like 8 different sets of collectible crap!

i just hope there arent too many in this game. i want a bunch of cool jumps to drive off of, high points to discover, and weapons to collect =)

you?

Well, I hope they go back and stay with collecting 100 of something, I don't know why it was 200 pigeons...and why pigeons anyway? Sure, the effect of a pigeon bursting was funny, but I want real collectibles and awards for every ten, like in the classic GTAs!

GTA III - 100 white coke packages

GTA VC - 100 green coke statues

GTA SA - 100 tags, 50 oysters, and 50? pictures...

GTA LCS - 100 gloves (what the hell were these? coke?)

GTA VCS - 99 red balloons (now this was a good one! nice song reference!)

GTA IV - 200 pigeons... -_- wtf?

GTA V? MORE COKE! :p or something funny!

As Rockstar does with all their games, im fairly certain there will be a 100% Game Complete achievement. Im cool with these achievements but....collectibles!! i hate collectibles! the pigeons in GTAIV sucked so hard...and the film reels of LA Noire took me way too long. Has anyone played Alan Wake? that game has like 8 different sets of collectible crap!

i just hope there arent too many in this game. i want a bunch of cool jumps to drive off of, high points to discover, and weapons to collect =)

you?

Ya Alan Wake had a lot of stuff to collect....

or (even worse) Wanted...:(:(

I think Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic will be much harder than Wanted. The boost glitch for Bomb da base makes Wanted fairly easy, just time consuming. Auf Wiedersehen on the other hand, requires lots of boosting (especially in racing) if you get it not legit, and getting it legit is about 100x worse. At least with Wanted, even if you do it legit (playing the hell out of Hangman's N.O.O.S.E. for a couple weeks), it's fairly easy.

i honestly couldnt be bothered by the 100% in stats.:drunk its not that time consuming. My biggest fear is that we might see the return of Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic or (even worse) Wanted...:(:(

I have had GTA4 since day one, I have all the achievements for GTA4, TLAD and TBoGT but still have not obtained AWP. Wanted sucked, it was a massive grind (Hangmans Noose) but I didn't mind because I like GTA and have always enjoyed my time with each GTA to come out.

I have to disagree with the 200 piegeons. They weren't hard for me to get, alot of them were cluttered together especially on the middle island. San Andreas had 100 graffiti tags, 50 photo tags, 50 horseshoes and 50 seashells under the water to get. I like to get %100 in all my GTA's and got %100 in the GTA's that were out for the PS2 when there were no achievements.