Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fellow gamers,

I'm looking to get the "Strength in Numbers", "Heartwarmer", "The Real Deal" and "Still Something to Prove" achievements. I don't care what order I get them in, but if anyone else would like to join me, I could use some help!

Gamertag is Night Faerie

I should be on for a bit playing now :)

Looking for a good team to do swamp fever on expert (legit or glitch or whatever!).

It´s the last one i need on expert.

And i still need the 4v4 cheevo.

L4D - 1250G

L4D2 - 1200G

Add me

edit: I´m done with swamp fever, "strenght in numbers" is the last cheevo i need.

Edited by Rogsta

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1110/UPzG0HM=.jpg Stength in Numbers

Okay, many people on here, including myself, still need this achievement, and considering it's the last one I need, I really want to try and get this done tonight. So..here's what I suggest we do....

I need 7 more players to come on L4D2 tonight at 10pm UK TIME.. At 9pm UK TIME, I'll check this thread and add everyone who has put themselves on the list, and then add you to the lobby at 10PM UK TIME. We'll play two games of scavenge, so both parties and all involved will get the achievement. Simple. If you know anyone that still needs this, please tell them and make sure they sign up. And please, if your not 100% sure you can make it tonight, don't bother signing up because I want to limit the distractions as much as possible.

So, here's the list. Make sure you post your GT and not your username on here.

1. Joseph2E

HAHAHA Why the hell would you be boosting such an easy achievement? Are you really that bad at the game? XD.

If anyone else needs any cheevos that dont involve grinding hit me up as im bored as hell as would mind makin a few ppl happy by helping them getting their last cheevos.

GT= JSleek XD

P.S. I do have 1250 on this game, so i'm fully capable of doing anything related to this game, with ease.:uzi:

HAHAHA Why the hell would you be boosting such an easy achievement? Are you really that bad at the game? XD.

Stupid comment!

If u have a lot l4d2-friends, good for u, but some ppl don´t have them.

And like someone wrote above, many teams quit if they have no chance.

So, do u get it now, why we wanna do this cheevo as quick as possible?

If anyone else needs any cheevos that dont involve grinding hit me up as im bored as hell as would mind makin a few ppl happy by helping them getting their last cheevos.

GT= JSleek XD

P.S. I do have 1250 on this game, so i'm fully capable of doing anything related to this game, with ease.:uzi:

Shut up you absolute idiot.

1. Joseph2E

2. rogsta

3. xFiReStOrMx

4. Hidden Envy

Unless another 4 people sign up within the next 45 minutes, this will have to be delayed until tomorrow.