Worth It? What To Do...

Aphlix

OK, So I first saw this game in my local store and It looked pretty cool, but that didn't attract me to buying it.

So...I downloaded the demo from XbLMP and it seemed great but then I figured...The only thing I seem to be doing here is technically an Attack and Defend game. Picking up the artifact and taking it home.

Now, I have two questions.

Is this game worth buying?

What exactly is there to do?

Thanks.

I'd say this is definitely worth the money, even though there aren't a huge amount of maps and basically one game type, I've never really thought, oh not this map/gametype again. I can see why they don't have a huge number of maps, they really did put lots of effort into each one and the result is pretty much every game I have played has been a lot of fun.

It's also nice since there aren't too many people going around screaming "n00b!" at you like some games, lots of gamers on SR are genuinely helpful and nice.

I think this infinitely better than GoW multiplayer, I really don't like GoW online, it doesn't flow well, although the basis of the gametypes is kind of the same, I just find it a horribly frustrating game, this on the other hand is one of the best online games I have ever played.

Id say this is one of the better games ive played on the 360. There are just so many ways to be good at this game and since its still new most (not all) people are around the same skill. Also to get the acheivements in this game you have to be well rounded not only with the weapons but the magic to, which i think helps this game from getting old

While the game is fun, the really frustrating thing right now is those server errors/server left the game messages. Nothing like having the "server" leave and break up the game in after just a few rounds in the middle to bust up those match-long achievements - happened to me three times tonight.

Just do not expect too much on the singler player front, this game is supposed to be played on live.

Great idea, approach, and ok execution. I really love this game, and is one of my favorite 360 games at the time, but there are some annoying parts. For a multiplayer only game, the servers are nowhere near as good as they should be, and often you will drop out of a game. Lots of replayability, even with the fact that there aren't enough maps. Try it! (still mad I haven't gotten That Was Close Achiev...just did it 2 times in 1 game...know it was within 10 meters!)