Are the multiple kill achievements glitched?

lordxvirus

I've gotten Exactly three kills, five kills and eight kills, and yet to get my achievements. I've gotten three kills, and didn't kill anyone else in the race, finished first and still didn't get it. Same with the others. :confused:Is this achievement glitched, or what? I'm doing it in career mode, but I doubt that has to do with anything.

• 4 weeks later...
I've gotten Exactly three kills, five kills and eight kills, and yet to get my achievements. I've gotten three kills, and didn't kill anyone else in the race, finished first and still didn't get it. Same with the others. :confused:Is this achievement glitched, or what? I'm doing it in career mode, but I doubt that has to do with anything.

Yes they're glitched. They unlock but they unlock weird. I know you said you did them individually, that's how I got them to unlock. When I did 8-in-a-row/Rampage I didn't get the other ones so I had to do each other one separately. Just gotta keep trying I guess. Can't believe they haven't patched that by now, that glitch is old as hell.

• 3 weeks later...

This is how I see that they work, you have to get the 3 or 5 or 8 and then end it, you can't kill anyone else because then that'll change your 3,5 or 8. I have done the same thing and not gotten it, however when I did 3 and finished the match the 3 unlocked. I think thats how it works anyway, just try it and see, make sure it says 8 on the screen and then try and finish asap.

• 1 year later...