EASIER 20 kills against Godlike BOt

Tyger7

Ok so I tried the method of going on heatray a few times, and had been horified when the bot would either find me before the walker showed up, or would find bio gun, get invisible, and destroy me within my time. I had to find an easier way, and I did once I beat the game!

Instant Action Duel

Set up the game with the weapon replacement to impact hammers

Put the time to 60 mins and 20 kills

Level: Deimos

If you beat the game you will recognize this level as the last one in chapter 4. If not, then you might wanna run around the level to get a little familiar, but really don't have to.

At the start, rush for the portal that leads to the ship way out in space. It is at the end of the level on the second floor up above that one mini nuke gun.

Anyways, teleport and get on the big gun. It now suddenly feels like a mini game, in which you are searching for the bot and using him as target practice. He never once in the whole match went through the portal, and I did keep an eye out just in case. He grabbed the mini nuke gun 3 times, and shot it, and was denied so very easily. The rocket comes at you at an extremely slow pace, and you shoot it once and it blows up.

Anyways, yes, very very easy! You dont have to wait around at all to jump into the portal. You can then kill him over and over. I had put low gravity on as well, so when he was doing his tricky jumping around, he would fly in the air and be an easy target, sometimes even flying off the level.

I hope this helps anyone who was having trouble on the heat ray level, I did this on my first try and it was a breeze. I would normally zoom halfway to the level, then zoom in to kill him when needed.

Good luck!

u guys do know that if u play on sentinel, weapon replacement to hammer, no powerups, and SLO-MO, LOW GRAV, then all u have to do is camp the b-rifle and get it, even if they do get the rifle they jump and dodge so much u can easily hit him with ur rifle because they will be floating. this method is way easier then the walker way.

u guys do know that if u play on sentinel, weapon replacement to hammer, no powerups, and SLO-MO, LOW GRAV, then all u have to do is camp the b-rifle and get it, even if they do get the rifle they jump and dodge so much u can easily hit him with ur rifle because they will be floating. this method is way easier then the walker way.

easiest way, gg

i havnt tried this, but i dont see how people can get killed by a bot with a BioGun when in a Darkwalker.

sorry no offence to the people who couldnt do it, but i got it first time no problem.

but nice find tyger, im sure it will help alot of people.

obviously your a retard then.

i havnt tried this, but i dont see how people can get killed by a bot with a BioGun when in a Darkwalker.

sorry no offence to the people who couldnt do it, but i got it first time no problem.

In all fairness I never tired it, did not feel like running around for 3mins just for it to spawn.

And Woo :) 3rd time worked like a charm since had the bots pattern down :)

obviously your a retard then.

Wow, Really any need for that?

Ok so I tried the method of going on heatray a few times, and had been horified when the bot would either find me before the walker showed up, or would find bio gun, get invisible, and destroy me within my time. I had to find an easier way, and I did once I beat the game!

Instant Action Duel

If you beat the game you will recognize this level as the last one in chapter 4. If not, then you might wanna run around the level to get a little familiar, but really don't have to.

At the start, rush for the portal that leads to the ship way out in space. It is at the end of the level on the second floor up above that one mini nuke gun.

Anyways, teleport and get on the big gun. It now suddenly feels like a mini game, in which you are searching for the bot and using him as target practice. He never once in the whole match went through the portal, and I did keep an eye out just in case. He grabbed the mini nuke gun 3 times, and shot it, and was denied so very easily. The rocket comes at you at an extremely slow pace, and you shoot it once and it blows up.

Anyways, yes, very very easy! You dont have to wait around at all to jump into the portal. You can then kill him over and over. I had put low gravity on as well, so when he was doing his tricky jumping around, he would fly in the air and be an easy target, sometimes even flying off the level.

I hope this helps anyone who was having trouble on the heat ray level, I did this on my first try and it was a breeze. I would normally zoom halfway to the level, then zoom in to kill him when needed.

Good luck!

Nice Tactic Pal :)

I Got My Untouchable On HeatRay With The Dark Walker

The Achievement Seems Glitchy Because It Took Me 3-4 Attempts

Anyway I've Got 5 More Achievements To Go

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/TC/+U/1Dc8P2NhbC8xFQRrXVRRGERCL2FjaC8wL0UAAAABUFBQ+7svVw==.jpg Gonna Take A While :(

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/PC/r9/0jc8P2NhbC9FCRt0Gl9TVkRCL2FjaC8wLzMxAAAAAVBQUP3SKiA=.jpg Bots Are Useless On CTF (Even Godlike) :mad:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/y9/pT/1jc8P2NhbC9GCBt0Gl9TVkRCL2FjaC8wLzIyAAAAAVBQUPl82tc=.jpg Time Consuming :(

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/FM/Aw/0Dc8P2NhbC9DCBt0Gl9TVkRCL2FjaC8wLzI3AAAAAVBQUP8fwAg=.jpg Also Time Consuming :(

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/WC/Kz/1zc8P2NhbC9HCBt0Gl9TVkRCL2FjaC8wLzIzAAAAAVBQUPicIkQ=.jpg Achievable From 21/08/08 :eek:

The bot shoots me while invisible, and over time I was dying because he would only rush me when he had that gun. He even ran inbetween my walker legs and was (i think) damaging me with the impact hammer! Godly indeed! Though I admit to not being so great at this game :)

I tried the darkwalker

, and got into with no problem. However, the damn bot kept running from me and after 10 minutes with no kills, just quit the game. I'll try this method next.

I had the same problem. Plus, he seemed pretty tough to hit with the darkwalker

Tyger's

method, however, worked flawlessly on the first attempt. Definitely give this one a shot.

Thanks for the tip, Tyger

. Worked absolutely perfectly!

• 3 months later...

Instant Action Duel

Good luck!

By far the easiest method posted here!

thx for the tip!

OMG Man you rock! The way with the walker sucks! Survive for 3 min against a GODLIKE bot? im poossible. Your way i got it first try! Thanks!

I'm not trying to single you out, as a lot of people had a difficult time with the Heatray method, but it's definately not impossible. I did it 4 times straight. 1st time I forgot to set the time and got to 12-13 kills and the match ended. Second time I fell off the platform for whatever reason. Third time I had it set to deathmatch instead of duel. 4th time, achievement unlocked. This method was easy, but I have noticed that you have to have a little luck on your side or else he will bring the bio over and mess you up pretty quick.

Well done Tyger on finding this out. I'm sure it will help a lot of folks.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...