Lightning Strikes Achievement Wont Pop

KayDotPee

Hi, So I Been Trying to Get this Achievement All day, Ive down Both Methods, With The Smoke screen And Poison Bomb .. Ive done Normal Walk around, Sequence 4 Mission1 And I Even went to The Little Building on The corner of the map with The guards in The middle, And Nothing ..

I Heard somewhere that the Reason it wont pop Is because when You Kill 2 Guards At Once It Takes To much Time Throwing The Bodies down To the ground, But yet I Cant get Him to Not Do it ..

Any Help ?

Once I stopped trying to air-assassinate (which takes too long), I was able to get this achievement easily on my first try.

I stayed on the ground, found a group of 4 guards walking near a group of 2 guarding a chest, then threw a cherry bomb to attract all 6 to the same spot. Once they were there and bending down to investigate, I threw a big smoke bomb, walked in with Eagle Sense on, and just assassinated them. Two double kills and a single kill. The achievement popped, then I killed the 6th guy cause the smoke was still there. :)

By the way, you don't need to hit LT to target the guards, just hit the RT and X buttons to assassinate.