How many games do you play at once?

kentarulez

Just like the title says, how many games do you play at one time. Personally, I'll play 8. 2 for online boositing only, 2 for offline achievements only, 2 for both on and offline achievements, then 2 just for fun.

I'll keep the online ones till I've got all or most, as with the offline, the play for fun changes at the end of each week.

It depends what I'm playing. For instance, right now I probably have 3 or 4 games that I'm switching around on because I'm playing Call of Duty 2 and Worms 2 that are giving me some trouble. Having a few other games gives me something to play to relieve the frustration.

If I start an easy game I'll usually play that one exclusively until I'm done with it.

I usually end up working on several games at a time without realizing what I'm doing. Right now I'm trying to get some online achievements in Battlefield: Bad Company. I'm still boosting for SP in Blue Dragon (probably not a good idea to have an RPG with several other games at the same time), and I'm working on finishing Mass Effect a second time on Hardcore. I also decided to get a few achievements in GTA IV that I never really tried for before.

In a few days I'll hopefully be working on getting the achievements for Dark Corners in Gears of War 2, as well as the Combustible and Snowblind map packs achievements.

I tend to play one at a time, get as many achievement points possible, then move on to the next one. I only just started doing that a few months ago. I have a stack of games (about 8) I need to go back and finish up all the achievements I can get. I also have another stack of games that I haven't even started yet specifically to boost (Wall-E, Eat Lead, TNA, Bourne Conspiracy, The Bigs, The Force Unleashed, Turning Point & Jumper). I'll only do those when I am going to sit for a day or two and get the full 1000.

Then there are games like Halo 3, Gears 1 & 2, Crackdown, GH: Metallica and CoD 2 thru 5 that I'll keep no matter what, even if I get the full gamerscore.

Currently working on the DLC for Scene It BOS so I can finally but that game to rest. Anyone have the DLC and want to help me get the online achievement for it?

I try to go through one at a time but most times after a playthrough (especially if you need multiple playthroughs) I take a break and play something else. I am alternating Blue Dragon and Mass Effect for the most part but I do play other things for a break.

Saints Row 2 is good for a break from the others. Scene it?. Sacred 3, and Lego Star Wars also is there for a bit. I have quite a few games that I haven't even started yet or want to get back to complete.

I have one main game that requires my attention, which is currently Fallout 3 DLC. One side game a break from the main one which is Splosion Man right now. Then one or two multiplayer games for when theres a good group of friends to play with, currently playing Battlefield 1943 and Fifa 09 for that one.