Legendary solo

wright3034

there is no possible way to beat exodus on legendary solo. im at this part where there are three wraiths and a bunch of ghosts and its impossible, i am amazing at this game and i cant beat it. if i stay back, i get bombed by the wraiths, if i rush i get killed by ghosts/grunts/jackals/brutes/wraiths.

HOW HOW HOW HOW WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: alright i beat it. heres how. at the beginning drive the warthog and use it to take out the first group of guys by the first control thingy. then once that area is clear, pick up the camo that is nearby. use it to sneak up on the wraiths(board them and melee or grenade)

then on your way to the next control thingy head right and there will be a group of marines by some rocks, there is a spartan laser there, use it to take out the brutes at the next control thingy

go back to the first control thingy and get the jetpack.

back at the other control thingy there is a sniper rifle, use your jetpack to get on the top of the huge rock nearby. and snipe everyone. then use your jetpack to bypass the brute cheiftan with the fuel rod cannon and end the level.

Edited by wright3034
update

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I remember that. I need two levels and i finished yay. Anyway make sure to always carry a plasma pistol to take down electronics and then kill the wraith and then slowly kill yes slowly kill enemies one by one. DMR is great against brutes. An armor ability i recomend is drop shield cause it heals you, if not armor lock for the obvious reason. Dont ever EVER rely on teamates because they die like in 4 shots. If you completed that part message back so i can tell you the rest of the level.

Cheers and good luck

I am not there yet. I am only doing one a night. So tonight is mission 3. Tomorrow will be mission 4,5,6 since it is Friday.

Then this weekend I will knock the rest of it.

Goodluck on 4, it gets quite insane towards the end of the level. I got hosed because my AI never spawned with me on the last part

there is no possible way to beat exodus on legendary solo. im at this part where there are three wraiths and a bunch of ghosts and its impossible, i am amazing at this game and i cant beat it. if i stay back, i get bombed by the wraiths, if i rush i get killed by ghosts/grunts/jackals/brutes/wraiths.

edit: alright i beat it.

I loled :)

I just beat it,but it is too difficult.Halo is a coop experience,this achievement for beating it on Legendary alone...is not Halo.style,but COD style.
wait what? your telling me that sp isnt sp but mp? man i was wondering why when i played by myself on all the other halos it was like i was playing cod with all the infinite spawning enemies, the lack of checkpoints etc

I just beat it,but it is too difficult.Halo is a coop experience,this achievement for beating it on Legendary alone...is not Halo.style,but COD style.

Also,this is the most difficult fps ever made,Club Mile High on Veteran was a piece of cake compared to the ending part of Exodus.

I'm sorry but you're wrong. If it was mean to be multiplayer they'd have made it only available to play campaign multiplayer. Just because something is hard and you cant do it doesn't mean everyone else can't. Sorry bro, that's just hilarious that you think it's "meant" to be mp. And saying that it's not "halo style" makes you sound really conceited. Did you play halo 1? It was almost entirely single player, with a multiplayer aspect.

Anyway...

I'm sorry but you're wrong. If it was mean to be multiplayer they'd have made it only available to play campaign multiplayer. Just because something is hard and you cant do it doesn't mean everyone else can't. Sorry bro, that's just hilarious that you think it's "meant" to be mp. And saying that it's not "halo style" makes you sound really conceited. Did you play halo 1? It was almost entirely single player, with a multiplayer aspect.

Anyway...

Yes,I played all Halo.And Halo 1 was one of the first console fps to introduce the cooperative for the campaign mission (and the use of vehicles,too).

Halo 1 was a coop game,the first of a series.

There's a lot of trial and error on the later levels due to an insane amount of stupidity with the enemies. Yeah, though. Be smart. See an elite? Grab a plasma pistol from one of the hundreds of grunts you probably just killed and overcharge it then shoot him in the head with a pistol/DMR/Needle Rifle.

I achieved this yesterday, luckily I am a halo veteran so it wasn't to difficult at all. Approximately 9-10 hours at the most maybe 12, but just take your time and don't flip out when you get frustrated. Also if you have an understanding of the weaknesses of the covenant you should be okay. For example:

The best weapon against----

1 ) Elites - Combination of plasma charge shot then pistol/battle rifle.

2 ) Brute looking covenant - Plasma rifle takes 3 needles and they explode

3 ) Drones/grunts - headshots pistol/needler/br

The issue people seem to have is that on LEGENDARY the game is unbalanced. What may take 1 or 2 shots to kill you may take 10-15 shots with the exact same weapon to kill the enemy who is firing at you, anyhow good luck but the tip I posted for killing the brute/golem looking covenant works like a charm.

edit: alright i beat it. heres how. at the beginning drive the warthog and use it to take out the first group of guys by the first control thingy. then once that area is clear, pick up the camo that is nearby. use it to sneak up on the wraiths(board them and melee or grenade)

then on your way to the next control thingy head right and there will be a group of marines by some rocks, there is a spartan laser there, use it to take out the brutes at the next control thingy

go back to the first control thingy and get the jetpack.

back at the other control thingy there is a sniper rifle, use your jetpack to get on the top of the huge rock nearby. and snipe everyone. then use your jetpack to bypass the brute cheiftan with the fuel rod cannon and end the level.

how exactly did you use the active camo to get to the wraith? it sees me everytime even while fully invisible.

EDIT: nevermind, did it without destroying the wraith.

Edited by Mister Buds

I loled :)

hahah I loled at the part where he say hes amazing at this game. If he was he wouldnt have trouble.

Anyway Im good but not amazing and I have had no trouble. I am on the pillar of autumn right now on solo legendary.

Anyway the way you beat this if this is the level I am thinking it is, run ahead of the wart hog and get him to drive ahead and kill the ghost on the left. Then use the battle rifle to snipe the brutes from afar to the area with the first activate on your left. Pretty much work you way to the left using the rock as cover. Take out the guy on the bridge leading to the second activate site. Snipe some more brutes while on the bridge while using the bridge as cover from the wraiths. Also snipe the ghost while on the bridge. Go back and pick of the sticky grenade weapon on the bridge and kill the wraiths with it. Then run back to where the level started and snipe the brutes and hammer guys on the main structure to the right and work your way to the left. You can even jump in the window with the final activate to end the level without killing everything. But there is a hammer guy you may want to draw out first.