Connecting... Attempting connection

lizard9979

i'm going through the same thing

got through training fine and that was about an hour ago

i've played one campaign mission so far and had to back out of the lobby to go to the bathroom after the match and now i've been trying for a solid 20 minutes to get past the "connecting..." screen and it's not letting me

oh well, i'll try again after i sleep

you honestly can't expect a game to be running smoothly day one with million+ people logging in at once. servers are under heavy load due to the amount of people trying to get on at once. wait awhile then come back to it.

that excuse gets less and less viable every time a big game gets released and the same exact problems happen with each one.... I do expect it to run smoothly, new hardware, and entirely new online infrastructure... multi-billion dollar company that built an entire network of superservers to handle the loads, a stable server load balance should be the easy part, especially if they properly load tested the servers like they should have, launches should go smoothe.

Same problem here. I was going to make a new post about it.....I can't even get into training. My friend who has been on b4 because of the different time zone says his game is working just fine.

Pretty pissed off right now, but I shouldn't be suprized at all since ea is connected to this game. I was optimistic of me having a smooth launch since the beta played flawlessly. Guess I should have known better.

But the beta test was to stress test servers! /sarcasm

Many Australians, who are connecting to a data centre in South East Asia with 120+ ping are playing the game without any issues. Kinda funny, considering that a lot of us (Australians) have third-world standard internet speeds and not a data centre in sight, yet we are playing without a problem and you guys (North America folk) are stuck with issues. :p

Many Australians, who are connecting to a data centre in South East Asia with 120+ ping are playing the game without any issues. Kinda funny, considering that a lot of us (Australians) have third-world standard internet speeds and not a data centre in sight, yet we are playing without a problem and you guys (North America folk) are stuck with issues. :p

I'm going to go ahead and make a wild assumption that there are quite a few more of us.

I only ran into this for about 20 minutes. Played without a hitch otherwise from 1-4.30am. So fun.

Feel better about where you live now? It will pass.

From what I read on Twitter, it sounded like the servers had a rocky start, but are doing much better now. I'd still call this launch significantly more stable than any other EA-published game.

Piss off.

the servers were working great today

aside from a little bit of screen tearing i had no issues at all

unfortunately now i can't sign into xbox live on my xbone

xbox 360 works fine though

according to the xbox support site, microsoft is working hard to resolve the issue but that was over two hours ago. lol

i just want to play Titanfall dammit:mad:

Is anyone else still experiencing these issues? Anyone found a fix? I've been going back and forth with Xbox support on Twitter since midnight, they've had me power cycle, reset network hardware, tell them my nat type (open), send them a picture of my detailed network stats and still no fix. What's more, the fact that it takes them 2-3 hours sometimes to come back to me with something else to try is just compounding my frustrations (as is the fact that while I'm sitting here unable to play while all the guys who are already level 45 continue leveling so they can stomp me some more).:uzi: I haven't even been able to do the training but I can join in on friends' games.

If they find a fix I'll post it here. In the mean time, good luck to anyone else with these issues.

Oh, and Netflix is down right now so I have a $500 paperweight.

Edited by Stewie Griffin2