A Prolonged Absence

So, when I played this on 360, I burned through the completion playing every day and never had a real-life day missed. When a RL day passes, you lose a certain amount of resources, and misc. events happen.

My question is that I'll be gone for four days: Will everything be in shambles when I come back? Do I just stockpile as much as possible and hope for the best?

I'm wondering what the repercussions will be for being gone so long

You will obviously lose supplies. A lot.

and the best way to prepare for my absence.
Collect supplies before hand.

Being away for 4 days, you might want to stockpile a fair few of the games common consumables.

Well, I'm on the road now, and I think it should be good for when I come back (aside from Morale most likely being very low...). Stockpiled well over 4x my daily usage of everything except Ammo, so I'm curious to see how that affects my game when they hit 0 (could only get up to 3x daily Ammo last night). I'll post results here next week in case anyone gets interested on what absences do to the game.

So, super surprising (in a positive way)! I come back after being gone for four days, and I am still ABOVE THE MAX for Food and Medicine, and over double the daily usage for Ammo and Materials, with Morale still over half. I couldn't believe it! They got along just fine without me and barely used any resources.

So, super surprising (in a positive way)! I come back after being gone for four days, and I am still ABOVE THE MAX for Food and Medicine, and over double the daily usage for Ammo and Materials, with Morale still over half. I couldn't believe it! They got along just fine without me and barely used any resources.

That's because they patched it on the 360, you no longer lose a whole bunch of supplies when you're not playing. so the longer you're gone, the less the game takes. nothing happens when we're gone anyway. the game AI decides to take and kill whoever or whatever it wants the minute we get back on. :)

• 2 weeks later...