Dunwall City Trials Headhunter Achievement Guide

xK Marcus

To get this achievement, you either have to be very lucky, or exploit this minor glitch, this glitch allows you to skip the last room (the hardest one).

Believe me, even with this glitch, it is still no easy task, expect it to take you about an hour to get this, give or take.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDHcpTRnCxE]Dishonored HeadHunter Achievement Guide: Dunwall City Trials DLC - YouTube[/ame]

Thats a nice find, Makes me feel like crap since i spent 6 hours or more working on that achievement... Oh well.. As annoying as it was at times i loved the challenge.

Also... xK Marcus, Do you mind if i add this video to my solution on TA? I'll be sure to give you full credit.

Edited by Chevelle

Thats a nice find, Makes me feel like crap since i spent 6 hours or more working on that achievement... Oh well.. As annoying as it was at times i loved the challenge.

Also... xK Marcus, Do you mind if i add this video to my solution on TA? I'll be sure to give you full credit.

I don't mind at all, be my guest.

• 1 month later...
whats the deal with the glitch? i get on top of that bookcase and end up falling between it and the white glowy wall. the assassins come and they kill me. the level doesn't end.

Once you fall between the wall and bookcase you need to blink into the glowy wall which will end the level.

There are some times that you may not be able to blink to the goal, and in those cases, you will likely die from the assassins.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally managed to get this achievement today after countless days of practice. The glitch helped me heaps, cheers. Also, choking out assassins is another tip to make it a lot easier to guarantee headshots, although this obviously doesn't work with all assassins, but have confirmed that choking out assassins does not affect achievement.