ReddX - Dedicated Reddit App for Xbox One | US/CA Only

iBuzz7S

I wonder if it'll display to your friends what subreddit you're browsing.

Sure as hell hope not! Besides, some of those subreddit names would be in violation of the XBL Terms of Use. :p

I never understood the appeal of reddit. Every time someone links me to something there, it's just a wall of branching text. I just don't get it...

I was like that as well, then I downloaded AlienBlue (dedicated Reddit app for iOS) and I am hooked.

I never understood the appeal of reddit. Every time someone links me to something there, it's just a wall of branching text. I just don't get it...

Their threaded comments is what is so nice about it. No forum comes close to it. You can easily see who is replying to whom and you don't have to guess like in Youtube comments, or any other forum for that matter (excluding quoted messages).

Their threaded comments is what is so nice about it. No forum comes close to it. You can easily see who is replying to whom and you don't have to guess like in Youtube comments, or any other forum for that matter (excluding quoted messages).

This was how most commenting were when most used the older commenting system. Then Disqus and other crap like that came and got implemented. Anyway, I never liked Reddit (or 4chan/2chan, etc) because it's creepy and condescending in the worst way: you'd go to sites and commenters saying to give source credits or that it was found on Reddit. I still remember how the Reddit community completely got the wrong guy as the Boston bomber.