Vietnam Not Recording Multiplayer Progress

Flame Zero 1

I am having trouble with my stats and progress. I have played several games and nothing has been recorded as progress. I have even shut off my Xbox and stayed offline for over two hours but nothing has updated yet. Not only that, but but all my stats for plain old Bad Company 2 are all gone, rank, weapons, every thing! However, after I finish a match and it shows me my stats for the previous round, it shows me that i still have me original rank. So does any body have anything like this happening to them aswell and what about the new achievements, can i still unlock them?

I was around 153,000/180,000 then it got "glitched" back to 147,000/180,000! So, I continued to play and got it to 167,000/180,000. Hope my 6,000 adds back up, along with my stats. :/ I should be at 173,000/180,000 when the servers are working properly. I haven't played today, so I'll see how it is when I hop on later.

As I said a couple of threads ago, the game IS saving your stats EVERY game you play, so nothing to worry about, ignore the menu and keep playing, EA should have it sorted soon, well hopefully..I check my stats constantly throughout the day and see my stats reset half the time, well every other time.

Your not losing anything, the data will just not show at times ;)