Madden 10 Achievements

Little Lee

Guys I need your backing and support with trying to get some weight behind feedback on the Madden Achievements

All of us like to play games but mainly we are here for achievements and our love at getting a little bit more GS.

So over on the Madden Boards I have posted this topic: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/226480.page

The reason is because I love Madden, but I and I am sure some of the rest of you are just disapointed each year with how the achievements work in the game. Either too easy or stupid (like 3 for celebrating?!)

So lets get our heads together and give them some ideas. Hopefully we can get enough of us to show interest that they can take our ideas on board.

I have been dieing to get a "seriously" in our Madden games ever since 06.

If you don't want to sign up and post there, then post here and I will relay that information over to them.

Thanks for your support :)

I agree that the achievements in 08 and 09 were really easy and I like to get achievements so it doesn't matter. But I would like to see some that require like winning the Super Bowl three straight times or something like that, and some Superstar Mode, but not like position based ones as they will take a while, but like play 100 career games, retire and get inducted to the Hall of Fame, also don't know if anyone remembers this but in Madden 06 for the original X BOX since I didn't have a 360 at the time, but like you get the Mansion and all that, like you get an achievement for signing a 10 million dollar deal or somethings like that, more Franchise Based ones, like go undefeated throughout the whole year. and some more mini games.

• 2 months later...

08 and 09 did have easy achievements, but 09 was just way too easy and not enough. I'm not a real big fan of Superstar Mode, but then again I never really gave it a big try. I'd really like to see some Franchise Achievements in Madden 10, like draft a player and get him into the HOF, break a record or all records, like the guy above me said go undefeated in a season and the hardest level (cause an unborn child can go undefeated when everything is set to it's lowest difficulty), and maybe throw in Complete Madden Moments? Shit, even create-a-player and get him into the HOF would be nice. If they're gonna do achievements for SSM, don't go insane with it like in 07, cause that was much. Hopefully Madden 10 has a lot more achievements and some more complicated ones - just not too complicated.

Bleh I would never want a Seriously... style achievement. Anything on par with Seriously is just annoying now. It was interesting at first, but now games are just ripping it off and it's more of an annoyance now.

Maybe something like complete all of the Madden Moments, play 10 co-op matches online, play a game without skipping any cutscenes, beat every team in the league at least once, ect.

Things that are simple and let you enjoy the game. Last year you had to pick certain teams to get certain achievements and it felt like a chore to get certain ones. It wasn't until I had achieved all of them that I really started enjoying playing.