A question of aiming

Mr PaNtsONhEaD

Like RDR´s when you just hit a button and it targeted nearest one? my gf is not that good at aiming but she liked how it worked in RDR.

To me the game looks decent but got so much else to play so might get it for her

Yep. Also, when you vault over cover it slows down so you can aim better and when you're shooting in cars and aim at other vehicles it slows down. Aiming is really easy in this game.

It doesn't have auto lock on or anything like that, however there are slow motion sequences (namely when diving from cover or shooting out of a vehicle) that allow you increased time to take down enemies. However its not as user friendly as RDR.

Primarily the combat though is melee focused, with far fewer gunplay sequences then say grand theft auto.

Well, in my first post I said it had aim-assist, and then someone said no it doesn't have auto lock or anything like that. What's the difference between aim-assist and auto-lock? One is just more severe?

Aim-assist will guide you towards the enemy, but you can still move the retical around for persice shots. It basically just helps you a little bit for aiming.

Auto-lock just holds the retical on the enemy no matter what and you can't move the retical around. Basically, Ray Charles could get hella kills with auto-lock aiming.

Aim-assist will guide you towards the enemy, but you can still move the retical around for persice shots. It basically just helps you a little bit for aiming.

OK, so you can move the retical around a bit after locking onto someone, but it's still a very strong lock that helps ridiculously. It makes aiming as simple as looking at people.