Achievements not unlocking?

I killed the Skeleton King and did not get the achievement. I know something is wrong because when I go to the achievements on my One, it says I have 100% progress on the achievement for killing the Skeleton King, but it is still locked. I also have the in game challenge for killing him and the getting the rewards for my flag. What can I do?

I killed the Skeleton King and did not get the achievement. I know something is wrong because when I go to the achievements on my One, it says I have 100% progress on the achievement for killing the Skeleton King, but it is still locked. I also have the in game challenge for killing him and the getting the rewards for my flag. What can I do?

Wait like everyone else when this happens. Did you just buy your Xbox One today?

Relax, if it says 100% it will unlock eventually. The achievement will be dated when you earned it not when it popped. This is an issue that happens occasionally

Good to know. I've killed the Butcher and gotten a few other achievements since and they all unlocked fine, the skeleton king is the only one with this problem.

Chiming in with everyone else. This is normal (sadly) for achievements now. I've had about 6 glitch since launch, and none of them actually glitched. They usually unlock for me about a week after earning them, and unlike some people, i've never been notified they've unlocked.

pretty weird it is its probably because so many are unlocking achievements at once have to let the servers work... and all the linking accounts who knows what happened with the servers.. as long as it says 100% its always eventually unlocked for me even when the console is off

Wait like everyone else when this happens. Did you just buy your Xbox One today?

Yeah Diablo is the first game I've run into this with and I've had mine since launch so you can probably drop the attitude. Thank you for being a terrible ambassador for this site.

Sorry to hear about your luck OP, I just noticed I didn't get credit for killing one of the Act V bosses and for killing X amount of people in the rifts. Hopefully it pops after a while like these guys were saying.

There are numerous reports on XB1 achievements that have been locked with 100% progress for months without unlocking. And even if a stuck achievement unlocks after a few days it simply isn't good enough.

It's a shame that people are now just accepting this as suspected behaviour when they should instead be spamming the Microsoft support forums every single time this happens.

This ongoing achievements issue is unacceptable, simple as that.