New games that look sweet.

Commit2memory51

Battlefield will suck simply because you need to pay for everything.

GTA will be alright, but it belongs on a Playstation console...

Gears 2 looks to be the next best thing as far as multiplayer games go...

And please, for the sake of the people, make that signature smaller...it's looks horrendous. Or delete it.

You made me think of a cool achievement for Bad Company, Environmentalist: complete a mission with more than 90% (or some high percentage) of the environment intact. I think I'm gonna try and get GTA used off of a friend or something, I haven't played any of them yet and I'm not very thrilled about it.

Your sig is ugly as hell, make it small so my eyes hurt less.

What about Viking :( I just bought it, traded in Turok and its pretty fun, I loves the gore

I'm mainly looking for gears 2, GTA isn't going to be as big as everyone is thinking, its getting blown out of proportion because of all these kids who are still not yet old enough but there parents are letting them get a GTA.

My opinion and mine alone

Two people have said gears 2 already, I thought this was a long time away. So long that it would be absurd to think the release date is accurate to the year. I was expecting it sometime between next year and early 2011 (unless they ship unfinished product). Just thought I would throw that out there.

Thanks for removing the sig, I appreciate it.

Two people have said gears 2 already, I thought this was a long time away. So long that it would be absurd to think the release date is accurate to the year. I was expecting it sometime between next year and early 2011 (unless they ship unfinished product). Just thought I would throw that out there.

Thanks for removing the sig, I appreciate it.

Thats exactly what I'm fearing. If Gears 2 is an unfinished product, I'm going to personally punch Cliffy B in the balls myself.