ForzaTune iPhone App

Ginjasy

Just like to recommend this App for any Forza fans with iPhones. It gives you automatic tuning settings based on the cars specs. There is a Lite Free version to try it out but the full version has more detailed tuning options. I use it for all my cars and find the tunes it gives you much better than the default tunes.

I didnt make this App nor am I affiliated with the creator in any way, just thought I would share this great resource with you guys.

Me, I'd just get whatever is the most downloaded setup in the storefront. Wisdom of crowds. Though back during the Forza 2 days, I remember downloading an excel spreadsheet which calculates a good baseline setup for any car based on its weight and drive train.

Edited by JoeJoeJoeJoeJoe

this app rocks, i have it (premium version).. i can take any car with this app and get it tuned to stay on the track. or lets say if i start a new race with a new car, i can get pretty much right on.. The dev's will reply to your questions really fast and even taking suggestions on how to make it better..

Me, I'd just get whatever is the most downloaded setup in the storefront. Wisdom of crowds. Though back during the Forza 2 days, I remember downloading an excel spreadsheet which calculates a good baseline setup for any car based on its weight and drive train.

The I-phone app and several other more complex spreadsheets are all based on the amazing Feuerdog's original spreadsheet work with suspension and platform setups. He emphasises that these are only intended as a baseline starting point and you will need to make adjustments for optimal performance and to suit your own driving style.

I imagine that the Forza 2 app is still around so make sure that you get the right one as the old settings will not work well with the new game.

For anyone interested in learning how to tune for themselves there is a lot of help and tons of info to be found at the Forza 3 dedicated DIY tuning site www.diy-racetuning.net

• 1 month later...

This app really doesn't work.. I have known how to tune a car for months thanks to the guys at DIY tuning (they show you exactly how to work out the base tune for a car + more) and then i saw this thread, bought it and have never been more disapointed in an app. seriously guys, just go to DIY tuning site and they show you how to really tune a car.

Thanks for the support guys! I appreciate the people willing to chip in and purchase the premiere version. It helps Feuerdog and me offset the significant amount of time that goes into making the ForzaTune app.

More updates are in the works and should be done once I get settled into my new apartment.

Happy Tuning!