I am giving away Camo, Ignitor, and Warnado for free.

once again you do not have the full set! not to mention there are other people on this site that actually have the full complete including gold and pearl hex and metallic cynder

I don't look at those Skylanders as being a part of the full set of complete Skylanders. Blue Bash looks like normal Bash in game. Pearl Hex is normal Hex in game. 32 normal Skylanders, 4 Legendarys, and Dark Spyro for a total of 37 in-game playable Skylanders.

So it is just a difference of opinion.

Take for instance your favorite Stooge of The Three Stooges? Mine is Shemp! He was a natural comedic talent. NATURALLY FUNNY! The whole Howard family has said that. Curly actually could be himself around Shemp, but was more reserved around his older brother Moe. See...It is all opinion. Regardless...

Someone is getting 3 free Skylanders from my Raffle. I am giving back to the community. Enjoy!

I don't look at those Skylanders as being a part of the full set of complete Skylanders. Blue Bash looks like normal Bash in game. Pearl Hex is normal Hex in game. 32 normal Skylanders, 4 Legendarys, and Dark Spyro for a total of 37 in-game playable Skylanders.

So it is just a difference of opinion.

Take for instance your favorite Stooge of The Three Stooges? Mine is Shemp! He was a natural comedic talent. NATURALLY FUNNY! The whole Howard family has said that. Curly actually could be himself around Shemp, but was more reserved around his older brother Moe. See...It is all opinion. Regardless...

Someone is getting 3 free Skylanders from my Raffle. I am giving back to the community. Enjoy!

LOL I WAS BATTLELING MYSELF ON CURLY AND SHEMP, okie and congrats on the collection man, Im only missing Wham shell

Thanks man! Just wanted to say you have the best user name on x360a! I love the Stooges too! That new movie wasn't too bad either. I think the Stooges would be proud if they could of seen the movie.

I passed on the movie figure i wait till blu ray, I have the whole dvd series waiting for the box set to come out, HELLZ YES STOOGE FAN FOR LIFE!!! when ever im in a down mood or have a rough day Thethreestooges alway make my day

loved your video, thanks man

i am now a fan of The Great Legend...gonna subscribe on the 'tube

also love the way you say 'Skylaaanders' :)

PS i have all 37 'landers, so no need for the raffle for me

Edited by bjh_27

I really hope I win this set. I liked and left comments. I only have half the Skylanders and my hubby is starting to complain about me having bought too many. He is willing to play with me so that is all fun and good, but he doesn't see the point in having more than one of each element.

Please help a girl out with her collection. :)

• 2 weeks later...