survivor question please

This whole 2 playthroughs iv drove backroads and found no survivors is it better to do streets or highway. ... also do survivors roll over to the next play thru

Also if i get to say clarburne get a gun snd todd and start new game will he count on my new game

Edited by tstewertrules20

This whole 2 playthroughs iv drove backroads and found no survivors is it better to do streets or highway. ... also do survivors roll over to the next play thru

Also if i get to say clarburne get a gun snd todd and start new game will he count on my new game

For survivors it's best to get to the area where they are located and dashboard until you get him/her.

Survivors roll over so long as you travelled with them.

If you travelled with Todd and killed a walker with the gun they will both count.

Ok 1 more when it says in the guide randoms are between sedonia and bark or whatever it says its going between 3 scenes sedonia (driving) another town (driving scene) then like bark. Which one do i dashout on first driving scene or second

You can do either or. I personally would do the second area but that's just me because of the progression of the playthrough.