Beat Game on Normal... no Achivement!

Ninjamonkey6493

• 3 months later...

My son beat game on easy got "Endings and Betrayals" but not "Petting Zoo". When I played through on my gamertag achievements unlock properly. Acheivements are a driving force for playing and beating some games. This game has been out long enough they should have fixed any nagging achievement glitches. I mean the achievement for beating the game is pretty important.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I CAN ASSURE THIS WORKS. For example,if u finished the game on normal,but no achieve,just start a new game,select normal again,and play until it unlocks,plucs don t ever never skip cutscenes,i don t know if it has something to do,just don t do it.there was a friend of mine that replayed until the fourth mission to unlock it,i had to replay it until the sixth mission and BAM...there it was..I know its kinda boring but at least,its the only way i know.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I beated it on normal (and on easy before) 2-3 days ago and got the achievemenent for Normal. The achievement popped when the final cutscene showed up. Make sure you start the game on Normal from begining to end, do not change difficulty while playing the game and do not use the Load episode option to load an episode. Always use the Single Player - Continue option to continue your latest saved game.

If you didn't got the chievo, that's probably because you used the load episode option. 1 use of that will void the achievement for good, so avoid using it

• 1 month later...

well to set one thing straight for creeping monte at least.. PDAs have no effect on the completion achieves. i missed 1 on my 1st playthrough on normal, finished the game, didnt get the achieve for that so started again and got my last PDA pick up on the way - am back upto last level on normal (again) and no achieve so far so im hopin it will pop wen i finish the game on normal (again). im jus hopin i dont have the same prob with the other difficulties as having to do the game 3 times is bad enough let alone having to re do the difficulties another couple of times, i did enjoy hte game the first time i played tho (well... a lilttle anyway ) but now i think its shite lol

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I beat the game on normal, got the cheevs for every level. No cheev for beatin the game. I had missed a few other cheevs so i restarted, on normal. As soon as the cut scene ended startin level5 the cheev popped for beatin the game. Incidently my last pda i needed was at the end of 4. Related?

Beat the Game on Normal no Chievo.

Replay Chapter 4 and the Achievement unlocked.

I think Chapter 4 is the Origin of this glitch.

• 5 months later...

When I finished this on easy, I got no achievement. Then I started replaying chapters and the achievement popped after chapter 2 during the cutscene. I would advice not to skip any cutscenes and beat the game in 1-2 sessions. Normal and hard unlocked normally, but I was careful and watched all the cutscenes. It is either when you skip videos or quit midway through chapter, then it doesn't count it as finished.

And don't change difficulty anytime during the playthrough or after if you didn't get the achievement. Just keep playing chapters on the same difficulty and achievement should unlock. If you change difficulty, your progress with the past difficulty probably resets.

Edited by Kovy88