Easy method on defeting every level!!!

Cringer85

So here is my method, with which I managed to do every fighting level (also level 70+) without losing.

Always go to the left upper corner. Once there, don't move at all! shoot every enemy, that is attacking you (only the enemies - don't go for power ups!!!). Normally it's only one at a time - and here is the reason: the enemies will every time line up and shoot each other, when trying to shoot you, so that only the last one of the line is left in front of you. Take him out. 90+ enemies? No problem, you won't even get hit.

Edit: Using my method, I made it to level 50 in endurance, in exactly 50 minutes, with 2000 kills and only 3 deaths. The 3 deaths were due to bad luck, getting raped it the beginning of a level. It was my first try on endurance, and I got ranked 200 on the leaderboards. Good luck, you can easily do it.

Edited by Cringer85

• 2 weeks later...

This is how I got the "You Can Handle The Riot" (play endurance or co-op with friends, and beat level 50).

My friends and I would go to the top-left and top-right corners and just kill the hundreds of enemies that came at us. It's almost foolproof, as long as you kill the enemies that aren't along the edges first (kill the enemies that are floating diagonally of you).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
So here is my method, with which I managed to do every fighting level (also level 70+) without losing.

Always go to the left upper corner. Once there, don't move at all! shoot every enemy, that is attacking you (only the enemies - don't go for power ups!!!). Normally it's only one at a time - and here is the reason: the enemies will every time line up and shoot each other, when trying to shoot you, so that only the last one of the line is left in front of you. Take him out. 90+ enemies? No problem, you won't even get hit.

Edit: Using my method, I made it to level 50 in endurance, in exactly 50 minutes, with 2000 kills and only 3 deaths. The 3 deaths were due to bad luck, getting raped it the beginning of a level. It was my first try on endurance, and I got ranked 200 on the leaderboards. Good luck, you can

easily do it.

Been stuck on missions 20 since... 12th July (based on achievements), did it no bother with this method.

• 5 weeks later...