Easiest way to defeat "True Gundam" missions?

Hey guys, only just passed the two out of the four missions and think i've found the easiest strategy going depending on how you survive the "mini-aces" lol.

Basically all i did was ignore the fact i even had allies and go straight for the other aces with my destiny. Ignore them to start off with and kill everything else so that they are left defending the field.....

Now you have a steady constant stream of enemies dropping in to fill your SP meter (Works even better with Armor Gain.... double trouble ;)) You have the arrow so you can keep a constant eye on where they are and practically unlimited special moves.

Use the same strategy for the Musha's but stay away from them until you have a special and then just constantly charge at them whilst in special (if you don't hit them then the grunts will be thrown at them and damage them anyway).

As long as you stay away from them until your SP is refilled you'll be fine.

Here's what i used with the Destiny:

Level 50 - Max Stats

Attachments:

Speed Star

Aura Burst

Power Radiator

Armor Gain

(Any other of your choice really)

Skills

Serene Mind

Ace Pilot

Ace Killer

Just wondered if anyone had other strategies to compare or help others out :)

Edited by Psycho Bobbz
Spelling

I used a strategy that was around for awhile and that was to use the following:

Burning Gundam

Hard Strike

(Not sure if the other three attachments matter, will get back to you on these)

along with the skills:

Overdrive

Ace Killer

Serene mind.

The trick is to rush over to the Mushas, and then use your level 3 SP to clone two Burning Gundams. Then wait for the Musha Gundams to come closer and use charge 3 (Burning Slash Typhoon). If you manage to catch them in the typhoons of all three of them, hard strike will keep kicking in, they will be juggled and nearly killed if not outright.

• 2 months later...

i used domon with master gundam.

maxed stats with all parts, i use:

Biocomputer

Aura Burst

Power Radiator

Speed Star

Pressure Hit

The skills i used were:

Damage Cancel

Overdrive

DG Cells

This works wonders because you never need to look for health, some damage is negated, and you can use the co-op SP attack with Master gundam, which is 5 Ki Blasts that will mess your opponent pretty well. May take a few, but use the strat that the OP used, and you're golden. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished off all the missions (after about 200 freaking hours!) and I found what worked for me was:

Turn A Gundam (Biocomputer, Aura Burst, Armor Gain, Pressure Hit, and Minovsky Drive)

Skills: Overdrive, Hate to Lose, and Ace Killer

Basically all I did was use Aura Burst to fly through the masses of enemies and Biocomputer to get my SP gauge back up and health too a little with Armor Gain. Pressure Hit is essential for chipping away at enemies when they block (which on Hard is ALWAYS.) Minovsky Drive is just to get around faster. Hate to Lose is prefect for when you win the duel because it gives you that crucial 15 seconds to jump and do the Turn A's weird butterfly move SP attack. It is pretty effective. Anyways, glad to be done grinding out the single player of this one...

• 2 weeks later...

I've ha success with char's gelgoog. My skills are DG cells, high magnetism, and overdrive. The mobile suit has hard strike, pressure hit, biocomputer, armor gain, and aura burst on it. You can clear an entire field with one charge attack 6 (the spinning shield one), even on hard. I find aces a lot easier to deal with when they are on your field. Overdrive is a personal preference, so you could always swap it for ace killer. Also, the gelgoog's charge attack 3 and 4 work wonders on aces.

• 5 months later...
I've ha success with char's gelgoog. My skills are DG cells, high magnetism, and overdrive. The mobile suit has hard strike, pressure hit, biocomputer, armor gain, and aura burst on it. You can clear an entire field with one charge attack 6 (the spinning shield one), even on hard. I find aces a lot easier to deal with when they are on your field. Overdrive is a personal preference, so you could always swap it for ace killer. Also, the gelgoog's charge attack 3 and 4 work wonders on aces.

Is magnatism not in DW:G3?

----

Nope, i'm just blind

Edited by djsmiley2k