Subject 16 Puzzle Guide

Tyger7

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Ok 2 things.

1) Thank you soooooooo much for the guide that's one more achievement under my belt.

2) Has anyone else noticed how the symbol on the earth in cluster 10 is the same symbol that you see at the end of AC1. Hidden meaning or wierd coincidence???

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the guide it help me out when i was in a dead end, but the audio spectrum in cluster 10 can be done in a easiest way, just need the first one and the last, or should i say Row 1: Box 1 and Row 6: Box 3, well that's how i did it. Anyway thanks again for this guide

Ok 2 things.

1) Thank you soooooooo much for the guide that's one more achievement under my belt.

2) Has anyone else noticed how the symbol on the earth in cluster 10 is the same symbol that you see at the end of AC1. Hidden meaning or wierd coincidence???

I was wondering the same thing myself...it doesn't really seem to address it...probably just a coincidence.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent guide. Thanks so much for this.

I cant firgure out how to get back into Castello Sant'angelo. Did you have to find the portal thing when you did that one mission? or can I still get back it

You cannot enter from the right side of the river, as you did during the mission. Instead, there is a doorway/gate that is open to the west of the main bridge. Kinda late, but it might help if you don't yet have it.

Edited by Knehcs
To prevent double-posting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...