The Official Bitching Thread

Purge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Infinity Ward is racist. CoD 4: Modern Warfare had watermelons. Modern Warfare 2 has chickens. They are racist. They. Are. Racist.

Yeah! It's always the chickens! Wft? I mean, if a squirrel was killed in the game then the world would be like "OMFG, they killz squirrels!!! :o:O:O:O", but it's okay if a chicken get killed.

Screw watermelons, nobody cares if a fruity little fruit gets killed....

- Akimbo anything is stupid

- The Commando perk should be removed. It adds the Halo sword lunge and Halo ability to take no damage from falls.

- Heartbeat sensors are stupid

- The tactical nuke shouldn't have been included in the game because it encourages camping.

- Every map is a camping map.

- The leaderboards aren't as good as they were in WaW

- Annoying glitches like the care package glitch

- Grenade launching tards suck

1. Akimbo shotguns

2. Range of akimbo shotguns

3. Hit detection on Commando perked players

4. Checkpoints (spawn getting shot on veteran, I know its happened to other people)

5. No checkpoints or halfway marks in Spec Ops

Other than that I love it

that's my only complaint, given i played most of them by myself. get far as fuck in like, Snatch & Grab (which is pretty fuckin difficult alone...), get shot unexpectedly because u can't see the enemy whose aim is just sooooo fuckin accurate they can hit u through two walls of airplane cabins -n- u die, having to start all over. what the fuck is that all about?

ah well, i'm finished with all of Spec Ops now, but i still wanted to bitch about that.

that's my only complaint, given i played most of them by myself. get far as fuck in like, Snatch & Grab (which is pretty fuckin difficult alone...), get shot unexpectedly because u can't see the enemy whose aim is just sooooo fuckin accurate they can hit u through two walls of airplane cabins -n- u die, having to start all over. what the fuck is that all about?

ah well, i'm finished with all of Spec Ops now, but i still wanted to bitch about that.

Shoot, I saw you sent a FR to finish up Spec ops...does that mean you wont help me?

As mentioned before, I'm annoyed that there are no checkpoints in Spec Ops, I only need to do Snatch and Grab, which I almost have, about 500 time, but a random Juggernaut always spawns somewhere near the end, and the mission where you have to kill 15 Juggernauts on an Oil Rig, I usually just camp on the heli-pad with a barrat, but just cant do it:(