Wow!! Brilliant Game

TwIsTeD mInD42

Hey all

I just would like to voice my opinions on Godfather 2 the game, its sooo under credited, i originally bought this game for an easy 1000g and i started with that, but after about 3 hours of gameplay i really got into it. I stopped playing for achievements and played for the game and how i wanted to play it.

I ended it with a total of 25 hours gameplay, hell i could of done it in 9 hours for 1000g, but i didnt i took my time didnt just do the campaign i did singelplayer only no online and i really enjoyed it.

I'd give this a 8.7/10 easily, im quite upset i've finished it now tbh, but a great 25 hour enjoyable experience on one of the best games i've played in a while, and i play all the hyped up games.

Don't flame me its just my opinion

i hope to see a godfather 3

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it was a great game, Better than most current games being released atm. I Wish i had brought it sooner. Although once you complete it there isnt much to do was abit annoying, And also for the last part of the game your doing the same thing. i think they could of added a few more missions just so you wasnt stuck with taking everywhere over for the last hour or so of the game.

Although i've already got the 100% I think i would still go through the game again just for Fun. I'd say its well worth the price its at atm. I'd still be happy if i paid the full £40 For it tho.

i completely agree, the game is awesome. I didnt care much for the mafia II demo tho, so i doubt i'll get that one, but a godfather 3 would definatley be in my collection if it came. The execution styles, and hunting down the made men made the game for me tho:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Godfather movies are my top favorite movies, with Part 2 being my favorite of the trilogy. Which is why I bought this game. Even though it is loosely based on the movie, I enjoyed the living hell out of this game. And as said before, even though it is loosely based on the film, its the best game I've ever played that was based on a movie (or intended to be).

I love mobster stuff, and I'm surprised why I havent even bought Mafia 2 yet.

But anyway, this game is definitely underrated. Its simply one of the best games I've ever played and one of my favorites.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...