Games that should get re-released/HD remakes.

WackFiend

you know . . . there might be Japanese member on this forum.

Americans suck. Pay him no mind.

On-topic, I'd love an upgraded Jade Empire (having discussed this in class today, and read about a rumoured sequel for the 360) and an upgraded Knights of the Old Republic I and II, to coincide with the release of The Old Republic.

Edited by mikachu93

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know . . . there might be Japanese member on this forum.

That's why those words were said with a sarcastic and comical tone. I've nothing against Japanese people, but they do tend to focus more on visuals than gameplay these days.

Americans suck. Pay him no mind.

You know... there might be an American member on this forum.

A big thing for me when thinking about what games I want to be redone/rereleased is knowing that if they aren't then I may never get to play them again, or it might be rather expensive to do so. For instance, I've been wanting to go back and play Eternal Darkness (which, now that Silicon Knights is done with that Too Human bullshit can get to working on the sequel). I'm not sure if Nintendo owns the right to the franchise or if SK does, but either way I'd love to see it again.

You know... there might be an American member on this forum.

I know. I've lived in America all my life.

Still, I suggest reading up on the term "Jap" before using it on a forum that people from every race and every country do read. During and after World War II, the term became derogatory. It's an ethnic slur and it's offensive, regardless of context or intent.

I know. I've lived in America all my life.

Still, I suggest reading up on the term "Jap" before using it on a forum that people from every race and every country do read. During and after World War II, the term became derogatory. It's an ethnic slur and it's offensive, regardless of context or intent.

If I didn't know the history of the word, I wouldn't have used it. That's the point.

And I disagree about it being offensive no matter the context. I meant no offense by it, so no offense should be taken. In the same sense, if I suddenly decide to start using the word jabberwocky as an insult to forum goers with a stick up their ass, it doesn't make Lewis Carroll an asshole.

If we're done with the English lesson, can we please refrain from that discussion?

Conker live and reloaded should be rereleased. It was hillarious, had a very good single player, the online was amazing, graphics are great, pretty gory and the game took skill to play. Please RARE bring it back with a sequel or rerelease. If u dont know about this game check it out

Edited by Colby

I would love to see The Legend of Dragoon remade.. hell, I don't even care about improved graphics, I just want to see them fix the damn script. Terrible translations tend to deter slightly from an amazing game but I still love it nonetheless.

This, by far. I've been patiently waiting for a remake, sequel, prequel, ANYTHING to do with Legend of Dragoon since I ever owned the original PlayStation version (still do!). This would be amazing.

- Shenmue 1+2

- Spyro 1+2

- Crash Bandicoot 1-3

- Rayman 1+2

- Silent Hill 1+2

- Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2, Tony Hawks Underground

- Jet Set Radio

- Medal of Honor Frontline + European Assault

- Pokemon Collosseum

A list of pure awesomeness :>

I have a feeling that it'll happen, one day. You know Square Enix loves money. I wouldn't put it past them to try to add something special and "make it better", like, say, Aerith doesn't die, or something equally retarded.

I leveled up Aerith way too much without knowing that she will part ways in mid-game. That really sucked. :(

Back on topic, I would love to see a remake of Fatal Frame 1-3 and Killer Instinct 1-2.

Havent played it... but looks like I won't even play a remake since you've just ruined everything! JK, but some people might mind, you may want to give a plot spoiler warning.

Oops.. sorry! I thought everyone knew the story of FFVII. It happens fairly early in the game so at least I didn't ruin the ending for you. (: I'll keep that in mind for future posts, thanks!

Ocarina of Time should be released on 360 in HD. HAhahaahahah

This would truly be amazing but it's pretty impossible.. damn Nintendo. Ha!

Although it is already coming out on the PS3, I would like the Splinter Cell trilogy to come to the 360. Especially since all my Splinter Cell games are on the 360 (or original Xbox in the case of Double Agent). Even having it as a download only would be cool.

Star Wars Battlefront - since the chance of a sequel coming out is next to nothing, and HD collection would be the next best thing. Along with Xbox LIVE support of course.