Play demo's for MUT packs

xMidget_Furyx

Ok last night I was trying to get madden 13 to recongize that I've already played NFL tour to get the card pack.

I figured it would be worth a shot and I downloaded the demo for NFL blitz as I don't own the game and don't plan to buy it. I figured if I play the demo maybe it will count and maybe it won't no big deal

So I played NFL tour ended up playing it for 3 hours trying for the escape achievement. (yes I have ADD) After I got the achievement I played the demo game of NFL Blitz. then went to bed. I just logged onto MUT in Madden 13 and it gave me the card pack for NFL blitz but not NFL tour.

So I guess I'll 1k NFL tour and see what happens but LMK if anyone else can play the demo for Madden Arcade and NFL Blitz and gets the bonus card packs for MUT

Correct. Madden 11, 12 are still working. NFL Tour is offline also.

this would make sense but initianally when I played Madden 13 none of the games were marked as played. I then played Madden arcade and all but NFL blitz and NFL Tour unlocked. the servers for madden 08 09 and 10 along with NFL tour are closed. so the assumption that you only get credit for games that have working servers is incorrect.

I started and finished Madden 09 yesterday and Madden 13 didn't recognize. I assume it's because the server for this game is not longer available and it only counts if you play while being logged in to the EA servers.

Try going into MUT to see if you have any packs waiting. You should get a message to enter the Gridiron to see your rewards. I checked the rewards first didn't see credit for NFL blitz than entered MUT where it told me I had a pack waiting. I checked the Loyalty rewards, it was then that NFL blitz was marked as unlocked.

this would make sense but initianally when I played Madden 13 none of the games were marked as played. I then played Madden arcade and all but NFL blitz and NFL Tour unlocked. the servers for madden 08 09 and 10 along with NFL tour are closed. so the assumption that you only get credit for games that have working servers is incorrect.

That was assuming you had already played the others;) If you haven't played, 8, 9, 10, or NFL Tour you will not get the rewards now since the servers are down.

I just downloaded the demo and played part of the 1st quarter and quit. When I went into madden ultimate team it told me I have a bonus pack and to check the gridiron loyalty page

Whats the gird iron loyalty page? i would try to figure it out now but i'm not by my xbox