Reaper Tracker!

Epic have always been kind of dumb players honestly when it comes to GOW. We talk about it me and my friends. Basically they just saw GOW as a "have fun" crazy MP, they would run around and chainsaw somebody and just laugh about it "woooo see that, i chainsawed you HAHAHAHA" and so on..

They where never serious players, and they never saw there game as a Serious MP either... wich is sad, cause they should had seen it since GOW1 people tried to see it seriously and play for the prestige of the win, with gnasher battles and such. They complained people where not executing enough in GOW3... damn how much time an execution last? a good 3-4 seconds... of course nobody will do that in battle where people are near... They will finish the guy quick and all...

So this time they pushed even more on that note with that reaper thing, i even heard its not only gonna be epic employees but also some random folks than will get it... talk about some cheating of the KD... pfff And to be the reaper ... what... you got to post 200 messages a week on epic boards? stuff like that... thats dumb.

1. People can only play games the way you want them to and no having fun is allowed. VIDAYO JAMES UR SERUSS BUSNUSS!

2. They know it's a competitive, high level played tourney game. They've sponsered many a tournament and have even made playlists to cater to high level players.

How do you not know any of this and you act like you care?

Do you even wallbounce?

3. Lastly who cares about K/D in quick match when you can already pad stats by getting into an empty room. Also why do you care if Epic employees get a "broken" character when you said they were bad in the first part? Seems to make things even to me. All non-Epic employees only get Reaper for a week.

They tried a few playlist yeah in GOW3 with less than succes... The problem didn't resided in the playlist, like i said, but about how THEY saw the game. You watch videos of them playing and you will see how extremely casual they played. They always focussed on the executions and funny stuff. GOW1 was not even meant to have MP in the first place, it was thrown in it shortly before being finished and it became a hit because people made it a hit. Epic wanted lancer battles behind covers, they wanted that since GOW1 and thats what they alwways tried to push since GOW2. They even made the wall super sticky in GOW1 at some point in a patch to make the gnasher rushing less effective. I remember when the patch came out we where like "whats up with those spider man walls?" and years later, i tried going back to GOW1 after GOW3 and its super hard to play just because of those damn sticky wall... im always stucking everywhere(when in GOW3 it feel smooth and all)

And yeah you can pad stats in Quick match but more or less because the game is broken right now... it aint normal with a big pool of player that rooms remain empty for so long... Sometimes we would stay in a room after a game when 3 would leave, we think new guys will replace them only to fight the 2 other guys all game long with bots... or worst sometimes they all quit and instead of partying up again because it takes time and its long we stay in hope a new team will join, and not a single one person... so we end up wasting time in a bot game. It shouldn't be happening, not as the game is super new and all.

Quick Match should not exist. It should be private for friends game, and rank for public games. Only thing is that you had a mercenary TDM playlist for the people not wanting to end up against full team and get pwn, and thats it. Anyway playing against bots is just terrible and dull, if people really remain in bot games just to pad stats, there pretty bad... if i face bots one game and nobody enter, when it end im the first to quit cause its just boring.

And one week sure, but how many kills you think i can do in one week with a regular character, a week is long, and that reaper thing is not even just buffed up a bit, its just way over the top. I dunno, but if it would just be pretty much like on active in GOW3 with the gnasher and lancer... and roadie running faster, but its actually shooting boomshot non stop like a modded player on world at war... wtf? All he need to do is run to a corner of the map, shoot nades and booms and get random kills... bavo, thats so stupid.