Achievement Guide & Addition To The RoadMap

THE DEADLY DOG

DLC: 400 Days

Cost: 400 MSP Achievements: 8 Points: 100

Overview:

-Estimated achievement difficult: 2/10

-Offline: 48 [600http://www.x360a.org/images/misc/g-icon.gif]

-Online: 0

-Approximate amount of time to 600/600: 12-14 hours. (1-2 for Episode 1, 2+ for Episode 2, 2+ for Episode 3, 2+ for Episode 4, 1-2 Hours for Episode 5, 1-2 Hours for 400 Days).

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1

-Number of missable achievements: 2 ("Two out of Three" and "Reunited").

-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No cheats.

-Does difficulty affect achievements?: No

-Glitchy achievements: None

-Unobtainable achievements: None

-Extra equipment needed?: None

Introduction:

Welcome to The Walking Dead Achievement Guide & RoadMap. Apart from being incredibly easy, The Walking Dead does pose some interesting twists that make this arcade game very addicting. It does take a couple minutes to get used to the controls, the feel of the game, and picking up on the "reflex" portions of the game. By reflex I mean that many of the big time decisions come down to you timing button presses and making decisions between characters and actions. Be prepared to make actions that WILL effect decisions later on in the game. With the use of the RoadMap and the Achievement Guide you should be able to carefully plan out your course of action and complete these five episodes and one bonus episode with a well earned 600http://www.x360a.org/images/misc/g-icon.gif.

Abbreviated Walkthrough:

This walkthrough will be pretty much empty. The bulk of the information you are looking for will be loaded into each achievement's own guide. At each point along the way look at the conversations and notice whether or not one phrase will effect the character and their perception of you differently or not. So follow each episode's guide, keep your reflexes sharp, your mind attune, and you should be fine completing this classic comic book series--turned TV show--turned game. It is worthy to note that all of these achievements are story related and cannot be missed if you progress through the story except for two which appear in the 400 Days DLC. Also know that the achievement guide will contain a step-by-step guide of questions, decisions, and answers. Reading ahead may spoil the story for you so proceed with caution.

To avoid spoiling portions of the game with the use of this RoadMap I will refrain from putting an actual walkthrough here.

Important Note:

As you begin to progress farther into the game and make your own unique choices please note that the guide you see reflections the basic choices I made and while I try to express all options I may leave something out unintentionally.

Tips when Reading The Guides

• When you see the phrase "non-altering response" know that this means the response may be unique depending on the answer BUT it will not affect the game's progression. What does this mean? If the only change to the game itself is the dialog that follows and there are no permanent effects to the storyline this would be a non-altering response.
  • Answers to dialog segments in the game are never in the same order so the numbering system is purely for grouping.

Three Notes for 400 Days DLC:

1. I did something a little different for the 400 Days DLC. Because the chapters are so small I decided to depict every non-altering dialog segment which is why it may appear more cluttered.
  2. There is no forced path to completing the stories in 400 Days. That being said the guide section for it will be less flowing than previous episodes although I will follow the "Day Count" or as they appear on the achievement list as far as my walkthrough goes.
  3. There are two missable achievements added to the game in the 400 Days DLC and they are "Two out of Three " which falls under Wyatt's chapter and "Reuinted" which falls under Russell's chapter. When you are playing through and you get to each of their respected chapters take the time to look down through the Achievement Guide so you know what you must do in order to grab the achievements.

Conclusion:

Well we've finished off Season 1 and it feels both amazing and catastrophic. For the Walking Dead fan this game is a true gem in the rough of Xbox arcade releases. The story was dramatic and exhilarating, the plot line was substantial and tantalizing, and the characters were interesting and unique making this entire game stink of pure genius. Simply follow each achievement's guide and pick the dialog you find fitting and you will do fine. Enjoy your fun arcade game and your easy 600http://www.x360a.org/images/misc/g-icon.gif.

We'll see you for even more choice, more drama, and more TWD fun in Season 2. Hope you'll join me then.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UP-lDC8=.jpg Chain Gang 10:gsicon:

Completed Vince's Chapter.

Welcome back ladies and gents, and I do know we are a little pre-mature here not actually reconvening in Season 2, but alas our thirst for TWD must be quenched. Here with Vince on Day 2 we are thrown literally right into the thick of it as soon as his chapter starts.

What better way to get to know a character then to see him standing in front of someone else who is begging for their life only to watch him shoot the other guy dead. Vince then takes off down the street and stops in a T alley. Here's where we come in. You must quickly choose between two options, albeit neither will produce favorable results for Vince: 1) Toss the gun onto the roof or 2) Put the gun in the garbage can. Both choices are non-altering as far as game changing goes, but, they do change the dialog options slightly and give for nice variety later.

Either way Vince's run from the law is cut short and we next see him on a prison bus on the way to his sentence. Early on you will gain control of Vince and will be able to look around at the different sites, nothing you do look at changes or alters the game though so do this to satisfy your own curiosity. You will meet your own "chain-gang" mates in Danny (the guy in front of you) and Justin (the guy behind you) and will learn quickly life isn't easy being chained together.

You will be presented with some non-altering dialog from Vince toward the two boys that is more entertaining than anything else:

Danny making fun of Justin over the chain issue. - Danny

1. You guys ever going to quit? - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

2. Settle down, assholes. - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

3. [Yank the chains.] - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

4. . . . - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

We learn quickly that the black guy up front simply wants some air and the guy behind him likes to degrade people. During this time we learn more about our three chain-gang mates and that Justin scammed the rich out of their fortunes while Danny was accused of rape. Justin will take the offensive and slam into Danny giving Vince the opportunity to chime in with another non-altering dialog:

Justin berating Danny on his rape charge. - Justin

1. We're all in the same boat. - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

2. Nobody's judging you. - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

3. You WERE convicted. - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

After a bit more dialog that brings out the personality of Danny, Vince once again is given a chance to delve deeper into their relationship and will slightly alter the course of further dialog:

Danny talking about his girlfriend. - Danny

1. You're heading to jail. - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

2. Call her up when we get there. - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

3. Forget about her. - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

Switching over to Justin presents itself with some interesting take on criminals of the white-collar nature, and gives Vince another stab at their relationship:

Finding out about Justin's motives as to why he stole from the rich. - Justin

1. I'd say anything to avoid more time. - Justin notices your response and doesn't agree with it.

2. Shoulda been a man about it. - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

3. It's a tough call. - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

Coming out of Vince's response we get an interesting perspective on "Robin Hoodism," which Danny will come back into wondering how it worked giving Vince another chance to chime in:

Danny wondering how Justin's scheme worked. - Danny

1. Fuck Wall Street. - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

2. Hey if nobody got hurt... - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

3. How'd you live with yourself? - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

The conversation will then shift over to Vince, and here is where our answers begin to play a role on the chapter and DLC as a whole.

Justin and Danny begin to ask Vince about himself, more particularly why he is here. - Justin and Danny

1. [lie]I'm innocent. - Will spark a line of questioning

2. [boast]I killed some assholes. - You boast to them which

3. I helped my brother. - You confide in them.

4. . . . - They notice your silence.

Danny comes quickly with a response:

You regret it man? - Danny

1. Don't regret a thing. - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

2. Doesn't matter. - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

3. Every day. - Non-altering but changes dialog sequence.

Remember what you did with the gun in the very beginning? It comes back now depending whether you tossed it up ontop of the roof or put it in the trash. Enjoyable responses from Vince and the crew. Our joyful moment gets rudely interpreted by Crabtree and his anger for water man.

Vince has a quick moment to throw in some dialog into the mix.

1. They just need to work it out. - Non-altering response.

2. Anyone know this guy? - Non-altering response.

3. Let him go! - Non-altering response.

4. . . . - Non-altering response.

Danny will try to convince the three of them to do something for water man as Danny does not believe it is right to watch him be strangled.

Danny wants to help. - Danny

1. Help him, Danny! - Danny and Justin notice your desire to help him.

2. We can't do anything with these chains on. - Danny and Justin notice your attempt to resolve the situation.

3. Let the guard handle it. - Danny and Justin notice your desire not to help.

4. . . . - Danny and Justin notice your silence.

As tensions rise one of the guards goes in the back with a shotgun to stop the choking giving Vince a quick moment for a non-altering dialog shout:

1. KNOCK HIM OUT! - Non-altering response.

2. DON'T JUST STAND THERE! - Non-altering response.

3. DO SOMETHING! - Non-altering response.

No matter what you chose, or have chosen before this the guard takes the liberty of shooting Crabtree. After shooting Crabtree the mood becomes solemn and no-one is really sure what just happened. Danny will break the ice and ask the guard:

What the hell was that? - Danny

1. Nobody had to die. - Non-altering response.

2. Asshole had it coming. - Non-altering response.

3. Is he still breathing? - Non-altering response.

Quickly the thought becomes that the guard's actions need to be called in prompting Vince to get another shot at non-altering dialog:

I'm calling this in. - Driver of prison bus.

1. He might still be alive. - Non-altering response.

2. This ain't our problem. - Non-altering response.

3. You killed that guy! You gotta deal with it. - Non-altering response.

Danny then foolishly prompts the guard to become even more elevated than he previously was by rushing him to make a decision and enticing him to point the gun at the three prisoners:

You ain't got a minute to think. - Danny

1. Quit waving that thing around. - Non-altering response.

2. Everybody calm down. - Non-altering response.

3. Somebody do something. - Non-altering response.

Following a close nail biter everyone will look outside to the screams of women and children as it appears they are being eaten. This freaks Danny, Justin, and Vince out and they begin to ask the guards to get them out of here. As the guard with the shotgun begins to approach Danny Crabtree makes another guest appearance and bites the guard killing him. The situation turns from bad to worse as the guard in front simply runs out of the bus leaving our little chain gang to fend for themselves against Crabtree. Very early on the boys know that they need to do something otherwise they will not be around long to think about life:

Shit, what are we doing guys? - Justin

1. We need to get off this bus. - Non-altering response.

2. Any ideas? - Non-altering response.

3. Find a weapon. - Non-altering response.

No matter what Vince suggests or does not suggest the three of them will decide they need to find the guard's gun and realize that it is under the guard's body. You will need to do a little button mashing (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/a.png and then a random button to finish) and then quickly move your crosshairs over the gun and press http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/a.png again to snag it. After you grab the gun quickly aim up and kill Crabtree before his ankle breaks and he is able to kill the three of you. Once everyone is calmed down you will need to find a way to get out of the bus. Your first step will be to search the guard below you, which alas will turn up nothing. Funny little mess up in the game is that the guard actually must have the keys on him. If you remember correctly he unlocked Crabtree from choking water man and never went back up front with the keys so technically they should still be on him. From here we have a couple options available to us, but only one will help us progress further.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

Aim down at your feet and attempt to shoot the chain. It won't break, but this will spark a new idea to get out, although not a good idea for someone. Danny will try to take the gun to shoot off the cuffs on their ankles which sparks Vince to turn around and point the gun at the two guys. You will need to decide whether to shoot off Danny's cuff of Justin's cuff which essentially ends their chances right there. Either move your crosshairs to the right for Justin or to the left for Danny and proceed with the process of shooting through enabling you to either escape with Danny or with Justin. Remember whoever you choose will come back to play later on, even if it's simply in a small way. We'll see you again in 39 days for Wyatt and his path to survival.

Vince Goes to the New Camp:

Vince will only go with you to the camp in the Epilogue if you shoot Danny NOT Justin.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UPpH59Y=.jpg Abandoner 10:gsicon:

Completed Wyatt's Chapter.

Here we are 39 days later in the darkness and fog of the same general area driving for our lives with Wyatt and Eddie. Again we are thrown head first into the thick of their story as the two of them are driving away being chased by a truck. Eddie will put the pistol between the two of them and you need to take it and then shoot at the truck. After some fine shooting Wyatt will actually hit the headlight on the right hand side out prompting Eddie to ask if they are still behind you:

Holy shit man, did you get em'? - Eddie

1. I don't see anything. - Non-altering response.

2. Maybe they crashed?!? - Non-altering response.

3. Fuck if I know! - Non-altering response.

No matter your response Eddie decides to play it safe and turn off down a backroad killing the lights on the car. From here on in you will be developing and learning about the relationship between Wyatt and Eddie starting with Wyatt's response to Eddie killing the lights on the car:

No lights, no... uh... you know! They can't see us. - Eddie

1. I guess that makes sense. - Eddie notices you agree with him and stands up for his decision.

2. How stupid are you? - Eddie notices you don't agree with him and attempts to defend his decision.

3. Crashing won't help anything right now! - Eddie notices your lack of logic in the zombie apocalypse and makes fun of you for it.

4. . . . - Eddie notices your silence and takes it as agreement.

The two of them will then discuss their situation and after Wyatt suggests slowing down Eddie chimes in giving Wyatt another chance to assess the situation:

WHAT?!? FUCK, no. Did you see that one guy's eyes, man? He is fucking GORKED. I don't want that guy in my LIFE, Wyatt. - Eddie

1. What if there is something in the road? - Non-altering response.

2. You are COVERED in that guy's blood. - Non-altering response.

3. God how did that go so wrong? - Non-altering response.

The response to Eddie's rant will then spark another quick question that will help us learn more about our two friends:

I know Wyatt my shirt is soaked. - Eddie

1. Did you mean to pull the trigger? - Non-altering response.

2. I'm sure it was an accident. - Non-altering response.

3. I told you not to keep that gun. - Non-altering response.

No matter your response we learn a bit more about Eddie and Wyatt, and more particularly the situation they were in and will also provide Wyatt with a golden opportunity to either build on, or destroy his relationship with Eddie:

I'm sorry man, I... - Eddie

1. Thanks for getting us out of there. - Eddie appreciates you being thankful.

2. Don't sweat it. - Eddie appreciates you caring about him.

3. I can't exactly forgive you. - Eddie is upset you don't understand.

4. . . . - Eddie is taken back by your silence.

After a little more driving, and possibly one of the best one-liners of the entire game, you'll be given the opportunity to take a stab on their situation once again as far as the road goes:

You think we're in the clear? - Eddie

1. Not till we get out of this fog. - Non-altering response.

2. Don't talk about your dick. - Non-altering response.

3. We're probably fine. - Non-altering response.

After a little more chatting you'll come up to another priceless non-altering dialog section:

All right, let's Tom Cruise outta here. - Eddie

1. Really? - Non-altering response.

2. Why didn't you have a girlfriend? - Non-altering response although he will prove why exactly he is not boyfriend material.

3. Please never talk again. - Non-altering response.

Eddie will then prove when he is a dime a dozen and will ask Wyatt to see if there is any more sticky (a.k.a. weed) in the glove box. You will have the opportunity to either look up on the dash or right in the glove box. Alas there is no more weed in the glove box, but Wyatt will find some ammo for the pistol which may come in handy. As you reload the pistol Eddie will start talking which will prompt another dialog segment:

You know one time I was going out with this girl Abigail... - Eddie

1. I don't care. - Will end the story.

2. I'd rather load the gun. - Will end the story.

3. Just shut up. - Will end the story.

4. . . . - Only way you can hear Eddie's cool story.

Either directly after cutting Eddie off or after listening to the story you will smash into someone/something. The event will freak out both Eddie and Wyatt, leaving Wyatt speechless and Eddie with the million dollar question:

Was that a dude or not? - Eddie

1. That couldn't have been human. - Will spark Eddie making sure it was not a guy.

2. I...I don't know. - Will spark Eddie making sure it was not a guy.

3. I think it was. - Will skip over any doubt sequences that stem from the above two answers. Skip right to the part where Eddie wants to get out and investigate.

4. . . . - Same as the first two, this will spark doubt conversation.

Only if you choose option numbers 1, 2, or 4.

Really? Seriously? I mean, SERIOUSLY. Look me in the eyes and say that. - Eddie

1. ...I can't. - Unique non-altering dialog with Eddie relying and being crushed by Wyatt's unknown.

2. I could be wrong. - Unique non-altering dialog with Eddie relying and being crushed by Wyatt's unknown.

3. You heard me, Eddie. - Moves right to Eddie wanting to check.

4. . . . - Moves right to Eddie wanting to check.

Eddie will then declare that he is not going anywhere until you know what happened to that thing. Wyatt will roll down the window to get a better look which will then spur your ability to check your surroundings. You can check the windshield for damage and more specifically the blood, the mirror which has cloth still attached to it, the glove box, and the dashboard. Eddie will then declare he is positive he hit a guy, and will attempt to convince Wyatt that they need to get out and check.

What do you mean what do we do? We go out there. - Eddie

1. What about the guys in the truck? - Non-altering unique dialog sequence.

2. Go out there and what? - Longer non-altering unique sequence.

3. There's no way. - Non-altering unique dialog.

No matter your response Eddie will pursue going out and checking on the guy:

Come on, man. This is stupid. We go out there, check it out, we get moving. - Eddie

1. You go if you want. - Eddie will be very reluctant to go out there.

2. Both of us? - Eddie will be less "gun-ho" to go out and check on him.

3. I'll go. Give me the gun. - Eddie will respond with some self-righteous response about hitting him so he should go.

4. . . . - Eddie will try to back his way out of wanting to go.

This will spark Eddie's solution to the whole problem; rock, paper, scissors:

Okay. Well. Shit, okay. Here, we'll rock paper scissors for it. - Eddie

1. Are you fucking serious? - Will spark sequence two.

2. No way, man. You're nuts. - You will spark sequence two.

3. Okay, that's fair. - You will go right into playing rock paper scissors.

4. . . . - You will spark sequence two.

Note here that this is where you are able to unlock one of the missable achievements for this DLC; "Two out of Three." You must successfully win a game of rock paper scissors against Eddie. It is completely luck generated, and if you lose the second round quickly pause the game and exit to the main menu to avoid having to replay the entire chapter. It will kick start you back up when Eddie hits the dirt road.

Sequence 2

[Play] - You will play a game of rock paper scissors.

[Refuse] - You refuse to play a game of rock paper scissors.

If you do not play the game of rock paper scissors and you told Eddie you will go, this will now be the moment when you exit the vehicle. If you told Eddie that he should go and you refuse this will be the moment he will leave. If you play rock paper scissors, the winner stay's in the vehicle and the loser checks the body. Also note that abstaining from the game will force Eddie out. Here are our two avenues:

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

Leaving the Vehicle:

After losing or walking out, you will be in control of Wyatt. You don't have to examine each piece of evidence, but it makes for a more complete story if you do.

1. First up is the shoe which Wyatt will correctly deem inconsequential because anyone/anything could have a shoe on.
  2. The second clue is the piece of glass to the right which holds not significant value to the person/it out there--more so for the car, but Eddie will keep you moving.
  3. Next is the backpack which ultimately fails to provide any clue as to the status of the victim.
  4. After a significant amount of walking you will come up to a pool of blood, and then a blood trail to follow. Keep on this course.
  5. You will eventually get close enough to the victim to be able to talk to it.
  6. You'll eventually get to the victim and realize that he is in fact alive. Wyatt will begin to drag him back to the car after you examine his wound and his uniform when things go from bad to worse.
  7. As you drag him back a walker will come out of the woods, quickly aim your crosshairs on it and shoot.
  8. You are now presented with the choice of leaving the wounded cop or bringing him back to the car.
  9. If you decide to leave him Wyatt will begin to walk back to the car and will need to shoot your way back to the car only to watch Eddie drive away without you ending the chapter.
  10. If you decide to save him you will need to do a bit of jumping back and forth. First off you will need to have the http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/ls.png pushed up the entire time you are trying to drag the cop. When you want to shoot walkers coming close to you press http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/a.png to let him go, shoot the walkers, and then again re-pull the cop. You will end up pulling the cop all the way to the point where Eddie jets and then simply leave the cop to save your own life.

Stay in the Car:

Staying the car will result from a successful win in rock paper scissors or any combination of dialog in which Eddie is guilt-tripped into going. Here's how we tackle it:

1. As Eddie begins to walk away you will have the opportunity to talk to him three times. Here are the three options:
  2. 1. Get back in the car - Non-altering response.
  3. 2. You see anything out there? - Non-altering response.
  4. 3. Hurry up, man! - Non-altering response.
  5. Eddie will then toss the keys back into the car, but alas Wyatt is both unable to catch them, and unable to see where they fell.
  6. Move your crosshairs up top to turn on the light and then down to the floorboard to search for the keys. After you move the chair back you will see the keys.
  7. Wyatt will turn the light back off and put the keys in the ignition when... SURPRISE! Truck guy is back.
    PANIC EVENT
  8. You will need to quickly button smash the highlighted button in order to abstain from your death.
  9. Once you win the tug of war battle quickly reach for the door handle to close the door and stop him from getting back in.
  10. Next step is to shift the shifting stick although he will break through the class.
  11. Aim for his hands and knock him back.
  12. Quickly reach for the ignition and turn it on to speed away...without Eddie.
    PANIC EVENT OVER

It's tough leaving him, but we got away with our lives. Well.. we will see you on Day 184. Be prepared.

Wyatt Goes to the New Camp:

The best way to get Wyatt to go with you in the Epilogue is to make sure he is genuine with Eddie and stays in the car. If he is outside the car he will have less faith in people sticking with him and will need to be told there is a chance for people he knows in the new camp.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UPunH0U=.jpg Friends Like These 10:gsicon:

Completed Russell's Chapter.

Welcome back ladies and gents, and without any more wait, let's get right into Russell's chapter. We get control of Russell early on and have a few things we can look at although all of which just amplify the storyline and don't actually effect gameplay. In order to progress through Russell's story you will in fact need to walk further down the road keeping the http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/ls.png pressed up. You will be able to examine Russell's backpack a few times, the sign post on the right hand side of the screen, the corpse on the left, and the map in Russell's left hand. After both a certain distance and number of items examined you will be prompted with the first bit of action in the chapter, and if you want to grab the other missable achievement this is where you must do it.

You will be given two options when the truck comes down the road. Either Stand Your Ground or Hide. In order to get the "Reunited" achievement you must hide instead of standing your ground. You will be next to either Doug or Carly depending on who you saved all the way back in the store days. Things slightly diverge here so we will go down both paths:

Stand Your Ground Path:

After deciding you want to stand your ground, you will be able to comment on your own decision:

After deciding to stand your ground. - Russell

1. Maybe I can get a ride. - Non-altering dialog.

2. I see anything weird, I'm runnin'. - Non-altering dialog.

3. This is stupid. - Non-altering dialog.

4. . . . - Non-altering dialog.

Nate will pull up next to you and will inform Russell that he is either tough as shit or dumb as fuck, after which Russell will be able to respond.

Nate commenting on how Russel is tough and dumb. - Nate

1. Fuck you. - Non-altering response.

2. I need a ride. - Non-altering response.

3. I don't want no trouble. - Non-altering response.

Nate freaks Russell out no matter his response and then says he will give him a ride. After some more bagering, Nate asks what Russell's name is:

What's your name? - Nate

1. Russell. - Nate takes note of your honesty.

2. Don't matter. - Nate notices you trying to act tough and will remember it.

3. Asswipe. - Nate notices your hostility and remembers it.

4. . . . - Nate notices your silence and takes note of it.

After some more dialog, Russell will need to defend himself from Nate who begins to associate Russell with people who steal and cheat:

Are you in a crew? You got some boys? - Nate

1. It's mine. I didn't steal it. - Non-altering response.

2. Leave me alone. - Non-altering response.

3. I'm not in a gang. - Non-altering response.

Nate then allows Russel to get into the truck to which Russell will be able to respond:

Come on. - Nate

1. Okay. Yeah. I'd like a ride. - Non-altering response.

2. Nah. I'm good. - Nate will leave without Russell sparking sequence two below.

3. Will you take me to Statesboro? - Non-altering response.

If you choose option 2 and turn down the ride, Nate will drive away leaving Russell to walk some more. Quickly it becomes clear that there are too many walkers to simply keep walking. Nate will drive backwards and offer one last time. If you do not get into the truck in time you will die. Quickly click on the door and get in.

This will now tie together with the other possibility, hiding in the grass.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

Hide From the Truck Path:

Even if you hide form the truck, the driver still sees you and comments rather quickly about how you are hiding with either your boyfriend or girlfriend depending on who you saved way back when, or the random generated character if you have a new save.

I see you cuddling with your [girlfriend/boyfriend] down there. Shit, bro. - Nate

1. I don't want no trouble. - Non-altering response.

2. Damn. - Non-altering response.

3. Fuck you. - Non-altering response.

This will quickly spark Nate becoming interested in Russell.

What's your name? - Nate

1. Russell. - Nate takes note of your honesty.

2. Don't matter. - Nate notices you trying to act tough and will remember it.

3. Asswipe. - Nate notices your hostility and remembers it.

4. . . . - Nate notices your silence and takes note of it.

After some more dialog, Russell will need to defend himself from Nate who begins to associate Russell with people who steal and cheat:

Are you in a crew? You got some boys? - Nate

1. It's mine. I didn't steal it. - Non-altering response.

2. Leave me alone. - Non-altering response.

3. I'm not in a gang. - Non-altering response.

Nate then allows Russel to get into the truck to which Russell will be able to respond:

Come on. - Nate

1. Okay. Yeah. I'd like a ride. - Non-altering response.

2. Nah. I'm good. - Nate will leave without Russell sparking sequence two below.

3. Will you take me to Statesboro? - Non-altering response.

If you choose option 2 and turn down the ride, Nate will drive away leaving Russell to walk some more. Quickly it becomes clear that there are too many walkers to simply keep walking. Nate will drive backwards and offer one last time. If you do not get into the truck in time you will die. Quickly click on the door and get in.

We will quickly learn who the driver is, Nate, and he will offer Russell a swig of the good stuff:

Here ya go. - Nate

1. I don't want that shit. - Refuse to take a sip of whiskey.

2. Sure. - The only way Russell takes the whiskey.

3. I'm straight. Thanks. - Refuse to take a sip of whiskey.

4. . . . - Refuse to take a sip of whiskey

After either passing up the whiskey or taking a swig, Nate will begin to dig for more information on Russell:

Any tail back where you come from? Maybe drop you off and do a double-back. - Nate

1. No "tail." - Non-altering response.

2. Sure. - Non-altering response.

3. Can we just drive? - Non-altering response.

Russell will then delve into his past a bit all the while Nate twisting and turning the dialog and images to his own pleasures. The conversation will eventually drift over to talk about one of Russell's old survivor mates, a daughter, which Nate is fascinated with finding out details about:

Gimmie a little something. Just a taste. - Nate

1. You're fucking rude. - Non-altering response.

2. Why do you gotta be like that? - Non-altering response.

3. Sure, whatever. - Non-altering response.

No matter what you tell or don't tell Russell pisses him off and causes him to speed up and then slam on the brakes. He then tells you to rate the walker that is clawing at the window. Nate ups the ante and rolls down the window allow the walker to grab you as he laughs and tells you to rate her only he's not joking and your life is at risk.

During Russell's struggle and Nate's laughter.

1. TEN, OKAY! TEN! - Non-altering response.

2. [scream for help.] - Non-altering response.

3. FIVE! - Non-altering response.

4. I'LL KILL YOU! - Non-altering response.

No matter your response Nate will try and shoot the walker, realize he's out of bullets (This may have something to do with him wasting all his bullets either shooting at Eddie in the car or Wyatt in the car) and will quickly speed away leaving the 5, 10, or missing info walker in the dust. The irony is that after their encounter Nate wants Russell to load the gun. Good times in zombie apocalypse.

When we return we arrive at a gas station where Nate wants to scavenge for supplies and see if they can fill up. Nate starts off early yet again:

Fine, be mad, just stop being a pussy. - Nate

1. I'm outta here. - No matter what you choose you will be shot at before saying anything.

2. I'm sorry; I don't like being scared. - No matter what you choose you will be shot at before saying anything.

3. I'm not mad. - No matter what you choose you will be shot at before saying anything.

4. . . . - No matter what you choose you will be shot at before saying anything.

As soon as Russell tries to reply to Nate, a gunshot will come through the passenger window. You need to quickly move your crosshairs to the door and click it in order to get out of the truck. Nate will bark out some orders to which you can respond to before running (remember in order to run hold up on the :ls:):

You don't want to be there! Get to the truck! I'll cover you. - Nate

1. You got bullets now?! - Non-altering response.

2. I'll get shot! - Non-altering response.

3. Okay! Get ready! - Non-altering response.

Once Russell get's to the back of the truck some choice words will be shared followed by Nate:

Look how good you did! - Nate

1. What are we going to do? - Will skip right to finding out who is shooting at you.

2. I shouldn't have come with you. - Will initiate sequence two.

3. We're screwed. - Will initiate sequence two.

4. . . . - Will initiate sequence two.

Sequence 2:

Come on, kid. Look at me. - Nate

1. Look at him - Nate will cradle Russell's emotions and then move to finding the shooter.

2. Refuse - Nate will be rough with Russell in order to get him to get ready.

No matter what path you choose you will eventually need to peek up from the truck and locate the shooter. This is quite easy, simply pop up, wait for him to shoot, and go back down. Now the plan is to go around and get him. We will begin a button smashing sequence in order to push the truck using it for cover in order to get around the shooter. After about 10 steps the shooter somehow becomes accurate and shoots out the tires thus smashing that plan. Nate will then inform Russell that they need to go from cover to cover in order to get around the shooter:

Seriously this time. I'm not fucking around. - Nate

1. You gonna COVER ME? - Non-altering response.

2. We won't make it. - Non-altering response.

3. Yeah, no problem. - Non-altering response.

Nate will then show you where they need to go, and will actually offer the gun to you giving you a choice whether to go first or to go second. Note that Nate will take notice and will play off of your choice later.

Nate offers Russell the gun and choice to go first or second to cover.

1. Cover me. I'll go first. - Nate notices your choice either way.

2. I'll cover you. - Nate notices your choice either way.

Russel Goes First:

If you go first you will need to run to the car. In order to do that hold down on the :ls: until you get to the car. Once you get behind the car you will turn around and await the gun toss from Nate. If you are quick and a bit skillful you can catch the pistol in mid-air, if not you'll need to lean out of cover and do it from there. Once you have the pistol aim to the window and pop a few shots off to keep Nate covered. Once you two safely get behind the car the next step is to get behind the truck and then circle behind the shooter. On your run to the truck Russell will trip and will narrowly be saved by Nate providing you with a chance for some dialog:

Following Nate saving Russell. - Nate and Russel.

1. You saved my life. - Non-altering response.

2. Thanks. - Non-altering response.

3. You're crazy. - Non-altering response.

You will then cut to a loading screen as you go around back.

Nate Goes First:

You will have three choices with what to do about the situation. - Russell

1. [Draw on Nate.] - This will lead down the second path listed below.

2. [Aim at the sniper.] - This will lead into the covering each other sequence.

3. . . . - Similar to pointing the gun at Nate it will lead down the second path.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

If you decide to aim at the sniper simply point your crosshairs at the window and fire as Nate goes across. If you fail to do so both you and Nate will be killed. Once Nate makes it behind the car toss him the gun and then run to him. Once you two safely get behind the car the next step is to get behind the truck and then circle behind the shooter. On your run to the truck Russell will trip and will narrowly be saved by Nate providing you with a chance for some dialog:

You will then cut to a loading screen as you go around back.

If you point the gun at Nate, or choose the silence option you will spark a different sequence as follows:

All right, Russ, you caught me with my balls out. That's good. Good one, kid. - Nate

1. This is crazy. I'm out. - Nate talks you down and remembers how you were not with him.

2. [shoot him.] - You threaten Nate but are unable to shoot him. Expect this to come back next season for sure.

3. Fine I'm sorry. - Nate notices your apology and covers you.

4. . . . - Similar to the comment about being crazy he notices your silence and holds it against you.

Nate will cover you as you run to the car and then will cover himself as he gets to cover as well. Next step will be to get behind the truck. Russell will trip and Nate will save his life giving you the opportunity to voice your feelings:

You will then cut to a loading screen as you go around back. The plan will be to sneak up behind the shooter and take him by surprise. When you have control over Russell head on over to the window for a quick peak to see where he is. Now head to your right and talk to Nate by the door. Nate will then devise a plan for Russell to grab him, and you can choose either the ninja path or the run n' jump path. It does not matter which path you take as you will get the jump on the old man and begin a little dialog session. During the accusations Russell will have the chance to chime in on his situation:

Old man is accusing Nate of coming back to finish the job off. - Walt and Nate

1. We've never been here. - Non-altering response.

2. What's he talking about? - Non-altering response.

3. Shut this guy up. - Will lead to Nate coming to the conclusion that they need to be taken out.

This will lead to Nate looking slightly insane and asking the most important question of the episode:

Should we just kill these folks and take all their stuff? - Nate

Note that no matter what you say the two old people die.

1. Are you fucking serious?! - You stand up and walk away from Nate leaving your relationship ruined. He still shoots them.

2. I'm done. Goodbye. - Similar to the first option, Russell walks away from the situation and from Nate.

3. Uh... huh, yeah, sure. - Nate shoots them in front of you. Nate ultimately keeps you around.

4. . . . - Nate shoots them in front of you.

This ends Russell's chapter, and kick starts us off into the next. We'll see you in the fields of Bonnie's world.

Russell Goes to the New Camp:

For the epilogue the most important things to do in order to get Russell to come along with Tavia are to not kill the people in the diner in Russell's chapter (options 1 or 2) AND, tell him that he might be able to find people he knows at the new camp (*cough* his family).

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UPlivs8=.jpg Who Goes There? 10:gsicon:

Completed Bonnie's Chapter.

Welcome back ladies and walkers and prepare yourself because we are 220 days in, and things do not get much better from here on out. We are returning today with a gal named Bonnie, and we find out fairly quickly what friendships are really made of. We start off answering a question:

Would you rather have a snake for a tongue or lobster claws for hands? - Man

1. This is ridiculous. - Moves to the next question.

2. Can I control the snake? - Answers with free reign and moves to the next question.

3. Are the claws human sized? - Answers with human sized and moves to the next question.

4. . . . - Skips right to the next question.

Well? - Man

1. Snake tongue.

2. Lobster Claws.

3. Neither.

4. Both.

We will then learn a little more about the background of Bonnie, and how she has had something traumatic in her past and is recovering with the help of this man. He then gives her a compliment, but it comes out terribly wrong sparking the following dialog:

That came out wrong... What I mean is... - Man

1. Thanks. Jerk. - Non-altering response.

2. Take a hike, big ears. - Non-altering response.

3. You're not perfect either. - Non-altering response.

We then learn that Bonnie used to be an addict, and that with the help of this man she has slowly been able to break away from her addiction and live a healthier life.

You've come a long way Bonnie, I'm proud of you. - Man

1. You're a good friend. - Non-altering response.

2. I'm a real poster child. - Non-altering response.

3. Oh, shut up. - Non-altering response.

The responses to that statement range from serious and relationship building to comical and funny, either way lightening up the mood of the conversation. The man then assures Bonnie that he's not going anywhere and she does not need to worry:

You know that, right? - Man

1. Slow down. - Leland remembers your apprehension with your relationship.

2. I know. - Leland remembers that you value your relationship.

3. What are you saying? - Leland remembers your apprehension with your relationship.

4. . . . - Leland takes note and remembers your silence.

No matter what you choose it will be cut short by Dee, Leland's wife. She comes back stating she's found something and asking what's going on:

What're you two up to? - Dee

1. Just chatting. - Will spark her asking what you are chatting about.

2. Where have you been? - Dee avoids your question and instead turns it into the follow up.

3. It's private. - Dee notices your "private" time response which raises suspicion. Still sparks the second question.

4. . . . - Dee doesn't like your silence and sparks the second question.

The follow up to the above question. - Dee

1. The rain. - Dee will find that weird and Leland will help cover.

2. Lobsters. - Will spark an entire non-altering conversation on fishing.

3. You. - Mini conversation about how grateful Bonnie is to have Dee in her life.

4. . . . - Dee notices your silence. This doubles the effect if you choose it twice in a row adding to her increased suspicion.

No matter what you say in the two sequences Dee will tease what she's found and will tell the two of them they have to get going.

I don't mean to interupt your "chat" with your "girlfriend," but umm... we gotta get movin'. - Dee

1. [Whisper: "GIRLFRIEND?!"] - He does the same shoulder shrug for each response.

2. [Whisper:"Does she think...?!"] - He does the same shoulder shrug for each response.

3. [Whisper:"What the hell was THAT?!"] - He does the same shoulder shrug for each response.

4. . . . - He does the same shoulder shrug for each response.

Leland will ask where Dee got the bag, which will allow Bonnie the opportunity to chime in as well:

So... where'd you get the bag, Dee? - Leland

1. What's in the bag, Dee? - Will transition into some peaceful conversation "girl-talk" until Leland get's the conversation back on track.

2. Just drop it, Leland. - Non-altering response.

3. Let's keep moving. - Will transition into some peaceful conversation "girl-talk" until Leland get's the conversation back on track.

Dee will then state she found it down the road a way which will then allow Bonnie to chime in again:

Look, I found it down the road a piece, all right? - Dee

1. Was anyone there? - Non-altering conversation regarding if people were there.

2. Did you steal it? - Non-altering response which will turn into the next sequence.

3. Quit being so cagey. - Non-altering response which will turn into the next sequence.

Digging for the truth from Dee is equivalent to pulling teeth and it becomes apparent when Dee takes any alternative to snap back. We find a bit more about the rocky relationship between Dee and Leland which will spark Bonnie's chance to chime in again:

Don't you want to get to the camp before dark? - Dee

1. This isn't helping! - Non-altering response as Dee cuts you off just the same every time.

2. We really should get moving! - Non-altering response as Dee cuts you off just the same every time.

3. Keep your voices down. - Non-altering response as Dee cuts you off just the same every time.

4. . . . - Non-altering response as Dee cuts you off just the same every time.

This wraps back around to a snide Leland comment:

Irregardless, we could just as easy carry on like this while we're walkin'. - Leland

1. You're drawing walkers! - Non-altering response as Dee and Leland cut you off just the same every time.

2. Enough, come on! - Non-altering response as Dee and Leland cut you off just the same every time.

3. I'm leaving in a minute! - Non-altering response as Dee and Leland cut you off just the same every time.

4. . . . - Non-altering response as Dee and Leland cut you off just the same every time.

And following that will be Dee's pièce de résistance, and will be another huge point to support one of the two characters:

You listen to me now! I had it up to here with listenin'. - Dee

1. Shut up, Dee! - Essentially backing up Leland.

2. I'm out of here! - The "middle-ground."

3. Leland! Enough! - Essentially backing up Dee.

4. . . . - The quiet middle-ground.

No matter the response, each generates its own little dialog segment that ultimatelys ends with probably Dee's most iconic and comical line:

Save it. I know what side your bread is buttered on. Yours, too. - Dee

1. Bitch. - Will provoke an agitated response which Dee will remember.

2. What are you saying? - Non-altering defensive response.

3. I'm not getting into this. - Non-altering innocent response.

4. . . . - Non-altering silent response.

Either way Dee apologizes and in doing so finally realizes they attracted something worse than a herd of walkers--people with flashlights! I'm going to call the entirety of the rest of the episode a panic attack as every action you make needs to be done with relative speed and quick decision making.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

PANIC EVENT

Dee and Leland will take off and you will need to pursuit them by pressing and holding up on the :ls:. As you run you will come to a point where Bonnie bites it and falls hard on her arm looking up to see Dee and Leland leaving her behind in the dust. Finish your run to the hillside and enjoy the fall down.

When you come to you will need to quickly look to your right and kick the walker in the face to eliminate it. Bonnie will quickly figure out she's not alone and will need to run away from the people chasing her. She will run into a cornfield where the remainder of the episode will transpire. Let's begin.

Your objective for the cornfield is to traverse it hopefully evading and escaping the clutches of the people with the flashlights. Whenever someone with a flashlight appears in your row of corn quickly bounce either left or right to escape them while remembering that you need to continue to hold up on the :ls: to progress through the episode. You will eventually get to the point where Bonnie breaks out and runs behind a tractor. Much to our dismay someone is coming quickly and we need to find a weapon to defend ourselves. The rebar sticking out of the ground is just that weapon, and after clicking on it you will need to move the :ls: to the left and to the right in order to wiggle it out of the ground. Once you have the bar you need to be quick in striking the attacker otherwise you will be killed.

The attacker is none other than Dee herself and will be sporting an incredible gash/wound inflicted by that swing of the rebar. Dee will ask the all important question:

Wh... Why? - Dee

1. Why didn't you say something? - Non-altering response.

2. Where's Leland? - Non-altering response.

3. I didn't know it was you! - Non-altering response.

Dee will then go on a guilt trip to which Bonnie begins to prepare herself for the escape:

I sh-should never have... t-trusted you... ...just... just a ju - Dee

1. You're going to be fine... - Non-altering response.

2. I'm so sorry... - Non-altering response.

3. I didn't mean to do this... - Non-altering response.

You... bitch... - Dee

1. You're right. I like him. - Non-altering response.

2. It was an accident. - Non-altering response.

3. Leland is just a friend. - Non-altering response.

Directly after you finish that last bit of dialog with Dee Leland will come in. Unlike other characters where you need to make a critical moral decision in order to have Bonnie join the group at the end, no matter what you choose (lying, leaving Leland, having Leland come) will result in Bonnie always wanting to leave the camp. Note that this will probably have ramifications in season 2 though.

Oh, my god, Dee... darlin' - Leland

1. I found her like this. [Lie] - You lie about Dee. This is the path to get Leland to come with you. This will spark question 2.1

2. I had to do it. - This will spark question 2.

3. It doesn't matter. - Will spark question 2, but the wording will be different. He will ask what happened instead of what do you mean?

4. . . . - Non-altering. All silence follows the line of Leland not coming with you.

Question 2.0: What...? What do you mean? - Leland

1. I did it. - Will spark question 3.

2. It was an accident! - You remain honest with Leland and will spark question 3*.

3. Nothing. Never mind. [Lie]

4. . . . - Non-altering. All silence follows the line of Leland not coming with you.

Question 2.1: She deserves a... a proper burial. We can't just leave her here in a fuckin'... cornfield. - Leland

1. Take a moment.

2. She's too heavy.

3. She might turn. - Probably the best answer for getting Leland to come with you as this will detach him the best. Also sparks question 3.1

Question 3* is unique because if you've followed the line of " it doesn't matter " - - - " it was an accident! " there is still a chance you can get Leland to come with you.

Question 3*: I don't... I don't believe you. - Leland

1. There was nothing I could do. - Leland will not accompany Bonnie.

2. It was her fault. [Lie] - Upon lying to Leland will also block his chance of coming with you.

3. I'm so sorry... - Leland will join Bonnie in leaving. This will spark the second to last .1 question.

4. . . . - Non-altering that will leave Leland by Dee.

Question 3.0: You did this? You did this to my Dee - Leland

1. It was me.

2. She was already like this. [Lie] - Non-altering although at this point lying will not get Leland to come and will only hinder the relationship.

3. What's done is done. - Non-altering although will provoke Leland.

Question 3.1: You got anything to say to her? - Leland

1. I'm sorry. Dee. - Non-altering response.

2. No. - Non-altering response.

3. Leland, I'm here for you. - Non-altering response.

Each response perks a different one thought reply from Leland, which will in turn open up the last two dialog sequences following the .1 question line.

And no matter what you choose the group of people will begin to get closer to Bonnie and Leland prompting this last ditch effort which will fail no matter what if you've followed the line prior to this.

Question 4.0: I ain't leaving her. - Leland

1. They'll kill you. - Leland will not leave.

2. I'm not leaving you. - Leland will not leave.

3. I need you, Leland! - Leland will not leave.

4. . . . - Leland will not leave.

Second to last .1 question: I'm sorry to... do this to ya, darlin'. ...leave ya here this way. - Leland

1. Let her go! - Non-altering response with Leland leaving with Bonnie.

2. I need you, Leland! - Non-altering response with Leland leaving with Bonnie.

3. We can't stay forever! - Non-altering response with Leland leaving with Bonnie.

4. . . . - Non-altering response with Leland leaving with Bonnie.

And as they begin to run away, Bonnie comments on Leland going back:

Last .1 question: Sparked as Bonnie realizes Leland went back. - Bonnie

1. Leland! She's gone! - Non-altering response about Leland grabbing the bag that Dee died for.

2. Get back here! - Non-altering response about Leland grabbing the bag that Dee died for.

3. What are you doing? - Non-altering response about Leland grabbing the bag that Dee died for.

4. . . . - Non-altering response about Leland grabbing the bag that Dee died for.

PANIC EVENT OVER

Whether Leland comes with you, or you left him in the dust ultimately matters not as far as having Bonnie go with the group in the end. We've done the unthinkable, or told the truth and left with a good conscious. We'll see you again for Shel's story in day 236, and will finally be able to see a lot of the pieces come together.

Bonnie Goes to the New Group:

Bonnie goes no matter what.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UP7hXIM=.jpg Paradise Lost 10:gsicon:

Completed Shel's Chapter.

Welcome to the second to last section of our 400 Days journey together ladies and gents. In Shel's story we will finally begin to see some of the pieces come together and get a better grip on the world we are looking into and playing with. Without further wait--let's begin.

We start out inside of the diner with a bunch of survivors around a young girl playing the guitar. Through some dialog between Steph and Shel we find out a little bit about their surroundings and the cruel nature of the zombie apocalypse. Stef then asks a question about growing up in this type of world and how Becca (Shel's sister) is handling it:

Yeah. Growing up in a world like this... what do you think that does to a kid? - Stef

1. She's already changing. - Stephanie pays attention to this answer. Shows that Becca is toughening up to the world she lives in.

2. I don't know. - Non-altering response.

3. I'm trying to protect her. - Non-altering response.

4. . . . - Stephanie notices Shel's silence.

After Becca is done playing and receiving her applause she will come over to Shel and ask if it would be possible to do something like that every week:

Thanks, Sis! You think we could do something like this every week? - Becca

1. That sounds like a great idea! - Non-altering response from both Shel and Roman.

2. We'd need to get it approved. - Non-altering response from both Shel and Roman.

3. As long as it doesn't distract us. - Non-altering response from both Shel and Roman.

4. . . . - Non-altering response Roman.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

After some brief dialog between Roman, Becca, Stef, and the group, Roman will have everyone get back to work which will prompt Stef to ask Becca if she wants to help do some organizing and tallying of the supplies. Becca will jump all over the opportunity which will open up the following dialog, giving Shel a chance to either be a disciplinarian or be a friend depending on how you want your relationship to go with Becca:

Cool. You check the flashlights this time, I'll look over the guns. - Becca

1. I don't want you messing with these - This is the harsh answer. Becca will see this as Shel smothering her.

2. Okay, but be careful. - The medium answer that Becca will remember as Shel being caring, but not smothering.

3. I don't think so. - Becca will remember your lack of confidence in her and your view of her as a child still.

4. Cool. - Becca will remember your lack of opinion on her wanting to check the guns.

Your answer to Becca carries a more underlying result as your relationship with her throughout Shel's story will in part be based off of how you treat Becca either as an adult or as a child. No matter how you answer, Roman will ask Shel to come out back and help feed the "watchdogs." There are things to examine and the girls to talk to, although this is relatively non-altering information. For example the blood stain to the left of where Shel starts out will prompt a little dialog in which you learn about two people who had been shot before the group got to the diner, but not shot in the head. Hmm.. two people.. diner.. before the group.. sounds familiar. You can also examine the flashlights to learn why one is missing, and put the pieces together linking it to the Bonnie episode.

When you decide it's time to go head through the kitchen doors behind the counter there are a few inanimate objects Shel can examine (fire extinguisher, coffee machine, soda machine, sink, and can actually stir the soup which shows off Shel's culinary prowess). When you are done head through the pantry door and then out into the alley door to meet up with Roman and the "watch dogs." When Shel goes through the alley door we will find out that these "watch dogs" are actually walkers tied up and will learn a little bit about why they are here.

He's hungry! I guess he knows it's feeding time! - Roman

1. He's not an animal. - Non-altering response.

2. It's disgusting. - Non-altering response.

3. I feel bad for it. - Non-altering response.

After some brief dialog about Becca feeding the watch dogs, Roman will go after the way Shel takes care of Becca, with your answer possibly affecting Roman's own beliefs and opinions.

Listen, I know you think that giving her an easy life is what's best, but it's really not. - Roman

1. It's better than the alternative. - Roman takes notice of Shel's direct response against Roman's idea.

2. This is far from an easy life. - Roman takes notice of Shel's opinion on their life at the diner.

3. I know, but it can wait. - Non-altering response.

No matter what you choose, Roman will notice the walker in the corner eating something and will question what it is. Once the dialog is concluded, you will have control of Shel and will be able to move around the back yard. The only two things in the backyard we can interact with are the walker eating who will scowl at you if you come near its food and the walker in the corner whose prize dinner is a puppy. You'll get a nice surprise coming back inside, a surprise I will leave for you to discover. This will prompt some non-altering dialog with Becca:

Woah! What's your problem? I do this all the time and you don't get all pissed off. - Becca

1. It's not safe to go jumping out at people! - Non-altering response.

2. I'm sorry. I just saw something sad... - Non-altering response.

3. Just leave me alone! - Non-altering response.

Our sad talk will be cut short by Stef who runs in claiming something is going on out front and needing all hands to battle stations. When we get to the side of the diner we'll find the group surrounding a man on his knees blindfolded and tied up. In the beginning of the event Shel will ask about the situation:

After we find out that he is not bitten and he tried stealing supplies. - Group

1. Who is he? - Non-altering response.

2. What did he take? - Non-altering response.

3. Did he hurt anyone? - Non-altering response.

This will spark some dialog amongst the group members and will give us insight into their situation, and will also cross stories with Bonnie's chapter more clearly. We begin to find out very soon that there are two distinct opinions on how to deal with the thief; Two decisions that will weight heavily on the characters, the chapter, and on the season as a whole. The division within the group begins to warrant answers and responses from everyone, especially Shel.

But what if there are more of them? He could have been scouting. - Joyce

1. We could let him stay. - Will easily and definitely get shot down leaving letting him go, or killing him off.

2. We should just let him go. - You will need to fight for this answer in order to enable it to happen.

3. It's too dangerous to let him go. - The most important outcome is the guy's life, but Becca will also pick up on Shel's opinion.

We will now go down two different dialog lines; One for letting him go, one for killing him.

Killing Him:

With the previous question answered with answer number three, Boyd will now try to make his case getting the other's to believe and side with him.

Don't you think we would have seen someone by now? At least trying to negotiate to get him back? - Boyd

1. You don't know that. - Non-altering leading to the conclusion that he definitely cannot stay.

2. You have a point. - Non-altering leading to the conclusion that he definitely cannot stay.

3. That is strange. - Non-altering leading to the conclusion that he definitely cannot stay.

4. . . . - Non-altering leading to the conclusion that he definitely cannot stay.

Roman will declare that he cannot stay and will move to resolve the situation; leave or die:

We either let this guy go and we take our chances... or we kill him. - Roman

1. You're right. It's gotta be one or the other. - Non-altering dialog.

2. Are you serious? - Non-altering dialog.

3. Fuck you, Roman. - Non-altering dialog.

This leads us down to the question of life or death no matter our response.

The big question. - Roman

1. Set him free.

2. Kill him. - Not only do you kill this guy, but Becca will forever be changed by Shel's decision.

This ends the first half of Shel's story and leads into day 259. We'll regroup and collect ourselves from this traumatic event then.

Setting Him Free:

After we find out that he is not bitten and he tried stealing supplies. - Group

1. Who is he? - Non-altering response.

2. What did he take? - Non-altering response.

3. Did he hurt anyone? - Non-altering response.

This will spark some dialog amongst the group members and will give us insight into their situation, and will also cross stories with Bonnie's chapter more clearly. We begin to find out very soon that there are two distinct opinions on how to deal with the thief; Two decisions that will weight heavily on the characters, the chapter, and on the season as a whole. The division within the group begins to warrant answers and responses from everyone, especially Shel.

But what if there are more of them? He could have been scouting. - Joyce

1. We could let him stay. - Will easily and definitely get shot down leaving letting him go, or killing him off. This will spark some quick dialog and will result in the following question.

2. We should just let him go. - You will need to fight for this answer in order to enable it to happen. This will spark some quick dialog and will result in the following question.

3. It's too dangerous to let him go. - The most important outcome is the guy's life, but Becca will also pick up on Shel's opinion. This will spark some quick dialog and will result in the following question.

4. . . . - Non-altering dialog. This will spark some quick dialog and will result in the following question.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

And after some brief dialog:

He can't even speak English! This group works because WE know how to communicate. - Joyce

1. Maybe you're right. - No matter your response here we eventually get to the vote at which point Shel must decide the fate of this man.

2. That's racist. - No matter your response here we eventually get to the vote at which point Shel must decide the fate of this man.

3. We can find a way for him to help. - No matter your response here we eventually get to the vote at which point Shel must decide the fate of this man.

4. . . . - No matter your response here we eventually get to the vote at which point Shel must decide the fate of this man.

Roman will declare that he cannot stay and will move to resolve the situation; leave or die:

We either let this guy go and we take our chances... or we kill him. - Roman

1. You're right. It's gotta be one or the other. - Non-altering dialog.

2. Are you serious? - Non-altering dialog.

3. Fuck you, Roman. - Non-altering dialog.

This leads us down to the question of life or death no matter our response.

The big question. - Roman

1. Set him free. - Becca is on the fence with this decision. On one hand she likes the fact you stuck up to the group, but on the other hand she was never really onboard with that decision.

2. Kill him.

We now go down two different paths depending on whether or not you killed the man, but the only difference between the two is the optional dialog with Boyd, and the differing dialog sequences that Roman will use to get to the conclusion that someone needs to die.

We come back at 259 days to find Becca and Shel playing some go-fish in the trailer. You will actually have the chance to drop a card if Becca calls a card you have in your hand, upon which you can give the card up, or lie to her and tell her to go fish. We come to learn a little bit about the toils of living where they do, and learn that Roman has clamped down on the group. Becca also comes out with a revelation and let's us know that she's been sneaking out as well:

Then he should fix the loose board behind the store lots. - Becca

1. Don't let anyone else know. - Non-altering dialog.

2. Do you know how dangerous that is?! - Non-altering dialog.

3. Did anyone see you? - Non-altering dialog.

4. . . . - Non-altering.

Roman will then knock on the door and ask to speak to Shel outside:

I'll be outside. You'll see me. -Roman

1. We can talk here. - No matter your response it will quickly draw a question from Becca.

2. Is this about Becca? - No matter your response it will quickly draw a question from Becca.

3. Give us a minute. - No matter your response it will quickly draw a question from Becca.

4. . . . - No matter your response it will quickly draw a question from Becca.

What was that all about? - Becca

1. I don't know. - Non-altering dialog.

2. Maybe he found out about your boards? - Non-altering dialog.

3. Don't worry about it. - Non-altering dialog.

When you exit the trailer you will gain control of Shel. You will be able to walk around and examine some different features of the camp. You can go over and examine the blood stain where the man was shot, the garden where Boyd grows the crops, or the painting that Boyd is working on. Upon talking to Boyd we find out Stephanie is being locked up. Boyd is adamant that Shel take her and Becca and get out of here while they still can. Upon walking further down you can talk to Joyce who is by the doors to the market. By the time you get to the truck you will have to talk to Roman who will be very stern and absolute in his resolve to conclude the situation.

We caught her trying to escape. - Roman

1. Maybe she wasn't. - Non-altering although your choice here can reflect your feelings about the situation.

2. Now she's a risk. - Non-altering although your choice here can reflect your feelings about the situation.

3. So what? - Non-altering although your choice here can reflect your feelings about the situation.

4. . . . - Non-altering although your choice here can reflect your feelings about the situation.

After some brief dialog about what she's done we will get to this question:

You do know why I'm telling you this right. - Roman

1. It doesn't matter. - Roman will shake that answer off and let Shel know of the deal they made.

2. No. - Roman will shake this answer off as well, reminding Shel of the deal they made.

3. You want me to take care of it. - Roman will confirm this answer.

4. . . . - Roman will move on with letting Shel know of her obligation.

The last time we did this, we agreed that next time it'd fall to someone else...I'm asking you to do it. - Roman

1. But she's one of us. - No matter your answer Roman will tell you that you must do it.

2. Let's talk to her first. - No matter your answer Roman will tell you that you must do it.

3. I'll do it. - No matter your answer Roman will tell you that you must do it.

4. . . . - No matter your answer Roman will tell you that you must do it.

When you get back into the camper and Becca will plop the million dollar question down:

Shel? What's wrong? ...Am I in trouble? - Becca

1. This is going to be hard for you to hear. - The response here is non-altering, but it is a mark of your feelings toward and on Becca's maturity. Gentle although like an adult with this response.

2. Stephanie tried to escape. - The response here is non-altering, but it is a mark of your feelings toward and on Becca's maturity. Treat her like an adult with this response.

3. It's nothing you have to worry about. - The response here is non-altering, but it is a mark of your feelings toward and on Becca's maturity. Treat her like a kid with this response.

Becca will then declare that she needs to be killed:

Kill her? Yeah! Why would she do this to us?! - Becca

1. She's just scared. She made a mistake. - Non-altering dialog.

2. It doesn't matter. She did what she did. - Non-altering dialog.

3. Because this place isn't safe anymore. - Non-altering dialog.

Becca will tell Shel to just get it over with and will let her know that her gun is in the drawer. We will have control over Shel and will open up the drawer. Next to the gun though are the keys to the camper. The keys will spark some dialog from Becca and will essentially shoot down that option to go. This is the second big decision of the chapter; Shel kills Stef, Becca kills Stef, or they escape.

Becca will remember the decision no matter what you make, and as of right now, there isn't a whole lot of influence based off of your decision, although this will probably come back heavily in season 2. Well no matter what your response was in the end we are left with a rather uneasy, unsettling, nervous feeling. We'll see you on day 400.

Shel & Becca Go to the New Camp:

The best way to have Shel and Becca go to the new camp is to have them leave in the RV instead of sticking around. This will make them fearful for their lives and will make them more in need of a group.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UP8BpBA=.jpg Loose Ends 25:gsicon:

Completed the Epilogue.

Welcome back ladies and gents, we finally made it to day 400. Now there is going to be a lot going on here in this last chapter. Not only do we have a small little walkthrough, but on top of that I am going to attempt to lay out how we need to play our cards in this episode in order to get the desired people to come with us in the end. Let's conquer this!

It opens up with a woman at the board where we find our friends' pictures. She appears to be talking to a person on the radio about our characters.

Still alive?! Ah, they're gonna be happy to get rescued! So how many are we talking about? - Man

1. Around five, I think. - Non-altering.

2. Does it matter? - Non-altering.

3. I'm not sure. - Non-altering.

4. . . . - Non-altering.

We find out a little bit about this person and a bit about why she is here. There is a community being built and they are attempting to rustle up survivors to populate it. Seems interesting. When we emerge from the loading scene the woman has found our friends' camp and plans on trying to get them to come back to her community. When she goes over to introduce herself she naturally receives a less than welcoming response.

She introduces herself as Tavia, with Wyatt quickly asking a question:

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

How did you find us? - Wyatt

1. I followed the smoke. - Non-altering, although this will lead more toward less people trusting you along with silence.

2. I found your note. - Non-altering, although this is the option to go with if you are looking for the most survivors possible.

3. It's what I do. - Non-altering, but this will lead directly to Tavia's comments about her being a scout.

4. . . . - I would avoid the silence responses if you want to get as many people to believe you as possible.

Ultimately the dialog you get here depends on how you acted within each specific character's chapter. So if you were honest the entire time with Leland in Bonnie's chapter, specific dialog will come up, same with Vince if you choose Justin.

Now the dialog in the epilogue follows the same general path, although the chat before Tavia will vary depending on the different people's experiences.

Following Bonnie commenting on Russell's either lack of trust, or lack of belief. - Bonnie/Russel

1. Then stay here if you want. - The "rude" answer which will help make people want to stay.

2. I'm not lying to you. - A good answer that shows Tavia's humility.

3. What will it take to convince you? - Another good answer, although not as sturdy as the one above.

4. . . . - Again, silence is not the best option for getting the people to come.

After some more dialog Becca will raise an objection to leaving:

Well, it could be a trap! What if they want to kill us? - Becca

1. We could have killed you already. - Leads to doubt and insecurity.

2. What are we going to do, eat you? - Scares the crap out of them.

3. You clearly outnumber me. - The best option for getting the group to come along.

4. . . . - Leads to doubt and insecurity.

Russell will be tough to win over no matter what you've done previously. You will get the dialog sequence where he tries to resist one last time during the raising of hands to go:

Russell still unsure. - Russell

1. It's a safe place. - Russell will not come.

2. You might find people you know. - The only way to get Russell to come along.

3. There are people of all ages. - Russell will not come.

4. It's your choice. - Russell will not come.

And the final question, from Vince:

How do we know this'll work out? - Vince

1. What's the alternative? - A neutral answer--if anyone is on the fence this may not benefit the cause.

2. You don't. - Slightly positive, but not as good as the word answer.

3. I give you my word. - The solid, finishing answer.

4. . . . - No good for the swing vote on people not sure whether or not they want to come.

And with that--400 Days is finished and we are left craving more. I hope you enjoyed the story, enjoyed the ride, and are going to gear up for Season 2. Until then walker killers.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UP0graU=.jpg Two out of Three 15:gsicon:

Won a game of Rock/Paper/Scissors.

Missable achievement found in Wyatt's chapter. Please see "Abandoner" for specific details on where in the story it comes up, and what to do. Below is a quick synopsis of what you need to do:

After you hit the person in the car, and following some dialog you will have the opportunity to play Eddie in a game of rock/paper/scissors to see who will get out of the car and go see who/what that was. Your four buttons will represent the three choices while the forth will represent abstaining which will end the game. It's completely luck based so don't fret if you are unable to best Eddie right away, or on the first try. Note that if you lost a game quickly go to the main menu and exit out to avoid having to replay the entire chapter. Once you beat him in the best 2 out of 3 you will unlock the achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2017/UPzAVTY=.jpg Reunited 10:gsicon:

Found an old friend.

Missable achievement found in Russell's chapter. Please see "Friends Like These" for specific details on where in the story the achievement comes up, and specifically what to do. Below is a quick synopsis of what you need to do:

Right in the beginning of Russell's chapter you will be walking down the street after a little bit and will see a truck barreling toward you. You must quickly choose whether to hide or to stand your ground--and in order to grab this achievement you will need to hide. Note that if you choose the wrong option by accident simply pause and exit out in order to avoid playing through the entire chapter and then re-doing your mistake.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

I think for the two missable achievements, you should put how to obtain them under their respectable achievement tile instead of referring to the chapter. It's much less confusing that way and many people don't want to read through a bunch of dialogue that they are going to make their own decisions on anyways.

Will do. Never had missable achievements in this game so I was a little unsure how I should run them. Your input is valued, I'll do that now.

Thanks for the guide, another easy episode but looks like there could be a few more to come so looking forward to that.

No problem. I'm having some trouble getting the game to load for me so I'm running into unforseen problems with getting the rest of my guide done. May just bounce on another Xbox to finish it off.

Definitely look forward to Season 2 as it should be all we loved and much more.

When you replay Wyatts chapter to win at Rock/Paper/Scissors, would you have to beat the whole chapter, and than the epilouge? Does it overwrite the first time you played his chapter?

For the achievement no. I suggest simply making a new save. I would assume that it does override if you try and do it on your main save.

• 2 weeks later...
For Russell's chapter I walked away from Nate at the diner, but he didn't go with Tavia at the end, so I'm not sure what the actual requirements are to get him to leave.

I'll need to pin it down to something more concrete. As of right now all I've got is act and be like a kid and make sure you do not kill the people in the diner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...