Wow! So earlier I got to 2nd prestige and I got a prestige token. I decided to unlock the FAD with it since all my friends said it was really good. I never used it before but decided to get it anyway. I played with it and it is now my favorite gun! It is amazing! Extended Mags and silencer or just silencer is crazy! I usually run into groups of guys in Ground War and earlier I took out 7 guys with 1 clip! Anybody else love it?

Yea it is pretty good but for now I like using the CM9 with an underbarrel and a silencer. Until that gets patched I'll probably go back to the FAD if I'm not using the ACR

Why would they patch the cm9? Its not overpowered, its a great gun all in all. Needs no fixing.

As for the fad, its all about personal preference. I suck with the FAD, Just because of the horrid accuracy..

Why would they patch the cm9? Its not overpowered, its a great gun all in all. Needs no fixing.

As for the fad, its all about personal preference. I suck with the FAD, Just because of the horrid accuracy..

If you put an under barrel attachment on the cm the fire rate increases. That would be why they patched it. :)

I really want to love the FAD, but to those who use it a lot - do you notice more problems with its hit detection? I tend to lean toward high damage/low fire guns because the hit detection/lag is so bad at times. I don't like having to count on the game registering more hits, even if the gun does fire more.

I am totally open to being wrong, though. I'll have to give it a solid try.

I loved the FAD toward the end of my first rank up. I feel i wasted a perstige token on it tho. The acr is a clear winner between the two. My question is WHY is the rpg the last unlock before you perstige??? Its nothing special at all?? was expecting a good gun not rpg??

My guess would be so there aren't alot of people using it.

I was really torn on whether or not to keep the FAD. I decided not to but even now through my 2nd prestige I don't know whether or not to keep it. I really can't decide whether I love it or hate it!

I JUST unlocked the ACR again. I didn't use it much at all the first time through so I'm going to give it a fair shot this time. I think my hesitation comes from the fact that the M4A1 is so good in this game. Why bother unlocking a gun for good when I can just use a good one right from the start.

Loved the FAD and then I tried the MP7, totally different weapon class I know, but it does everything... Shoots fast, hits hard, and stays really straight without Kick and with Rapid Fire. With Range (with or without a Silencer) it completely out classes any AR, but that's just my 2 cents. Normally in situations like this I have a "who cares" attitude, so long as the weapons are good, but there is a benefit here; a much, much faster movement speed and a very unintrusive iron site, which gives the max aim speed without Quickdraw Pro.