Missing Eregon Cube on SOCCENT Base?

Just putting this thread for all those that have the on-going problem for the final eregon cub on the SOCCENT BASE.

Its as simple as this...firstly.....make sure you follow the PROPER cube guide on this forum.

Secondly, if your missing the final one, head to the bottom right if the screen, and there is a row of aeroplanes, opposite to the scavenger challenge cube. Now, on the guide, it states there should be a cube between planes 2 & 3....it is there. However, you have to blow a few things up....and by a few, i mean alot.

I levelled this area over about 10 minutes, completly demolished the airbase, after the dust had settled, did a lap of the base, and there it was.

Alias DJA

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
OK what about if you have that one, and are still missing one??? I'm not gonna do any other levels till I find this one.

my last one that i had on the soccent base was the one under one of the shipping containers. You have to pick it up before you can see the cube. its near one of the corners near a big row of planes. I just picked them all up till i found it. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...