I Finally Beat It!

Apple

Awesome.

Now, go do the Expert Challenge!

What's the Expert Challange?

congrats, how long did it take and how difficult was it? was thinking of picking this game up

I played a couple hours a day on and off since it was released, it's pretty hard if you haven't played it before. I've spent previous hours on the original PC version.

So quick question, after now being stuck on episode 44, level 4, with all the goddamn fucking missiles and the tall caverns, do a lot of the really hard 45-49 episodes have lots of missiles?

Because that is definitely going to keep me from beating this game. I am so bad with missiles, they hunt my ass like I am stuck in molasses.

The sound of my body exploding is going to haunt my dreams tonight...

Congratulations to anyone who has completed this game.

From what i've played of it, it takes a lot of patience to get to the end(i've got to level 43).

I'm trying to muster the motivation to finish it off, but after so many levels of(let's be honest)repetitive playing, i've finally lost my patience.

It's just become tedious for me now, i think there's only so many times you can dodge the rockets or guns without getting bored out of your skull with doing it.

Certainly one of the better xbox arcade games of late, but it's pretty much similar from the start to the finish(dodge things, get the switch, exit the level).

Even the music is the same throughout, why they never gave us more than one in game tune i'll never know.

So quick question, after now being stuck on episode 44, level 4, with all the goddamn fucking missiles and the tall caverns, do a lot of the really hard 45-49 episodes have lots of missiles?

Because that is definitely going to keep me from beating this game. I am so bad with missiles, they hunt my ass like I am stuck in molasses.

The sound of my body exploding is going to haunt my dreams tonight...

Yes, you're screwed.

That said, just remember, jump in circles near a wall, and you'll be fine.