Is there any game you wish you never booted up?

Vendectus

Title says it all, for achievements or otherwise.

Lego Star Wars II is the only one for me. It came with my Xbox 360 Arcade and I thought it'd be a fun little game, but I can't stand it. I tried my best to make the Gamerscore look respectable, but it's just such a pain. The multiple playthroughs needed is what gets me. >_< I guess it doesn't help that I'm not much of a Star Wars fan... (inb4flames)

Edited by Vendectus

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Title says it all, for achievements or otherwise.

Lego Star Wars II is the only one for me. It came with my Xbox 360 Arcade and I thought it'd be a fun little game, but I can't stand it. I tried my best to make the Gamerscore look respectable, but it's just such a pain. The multiple playthroughs needed is what gets me. >_< I guess it doesn't help that I'm not much of a Star Wars fan... (inb4flames)

I loved Lego Star Wars, great fun.

But its Sonic the Hedgehog for me, worst decision ever.

Dark Sector

Sisters boyfriend booted it up in my x box by mistake and now it's stuck there; not intending to play it unless I absolutely get sick of looking at it. I know I can delete 0gs games but I'd rather not as I'll eventually go back to max out the game.

- Tony Hawk : American Wasteland (got stuck at a frustrating part and 460/1000)

- Eat Lead (crappy broken unplayable game, sold the game 90/1000)

- Project Gotham Racing 4 (played it for 1 race then got bored, 5/1250 not planning to play soon)

- Shadowrun (20/1000 got bored so quick and it wasn't fun for the short time it lasted)

- The Outfit (10/1000 got bored very quick too, the guns felt too weak and it just wasn't fun)

I think that's it for now

Dark Sector

Sisters boyfriend booted it up in my x box by mistake and now it's stuck there; not intending to play it unless I absolutely get sick of looking at it. I know I can delete 0gs games but I'd rather not as I'll eventually go back to max out the game.

Don't worry too much that it's shit, I was in the same boat and one day in-between games arriving I stuck it in and got over 600 Gs on it. I agree it's painful to play at times but not unplayable.

I have soooo many 5Gs and 10Gs as when I first started out on the 360 I kept buying games without knowing if they would be in english or not (live in Tokyo) and even if they were in Japanese would they be playable? It was so annoying as there was no way of telling if the game would play in english. Like GOW will have all the Japanese writing on the box but if your 360 is set to english then it will play in english.

Anyway that caused a huge amount of stupid scores but without that excuse I guess Unreal Tour- and Watchmen and Game Room.