How many gamertags on one x360?

Ehrenfried

Well I have 12, but since the alleged banning of profiles/consoles because of marketplace theft (taking advantage of pricing error/free games from other regions), I have since stopped using 9 or so of the accounts.

LOL Maybe its best to stop and grow up for once I never been ban in my life yet on xbox live..Plus stop stealing and get a job and fat check gets you games etc.. :woop:

Incase you have not noticed they give out Free Full Games every month 2 games in June they gave us 3 games Month of 1st & 16th are days look for Free awesome games..

Edited by Stephen32

Well I have 12, but since the alleged banning of profiles/consoles because of marketplace theft (taking advantage of pricing error/free games from other regions), I have since stopped using 9 or so of the accounts.

Interesting. U made 12 profiles just to rip off Microsoft for a few hundred bucks worth of stuff?

As far as I know, you can have up to 32 gamertags that have access to Xbox Live on your Xbox 360's HDD and up to 8 on portable storage devices according to an article on Wikipedia where the source that stated these limitations was from the official Xbox support website about 3 years ago. I don't see a problem with maintaining 2 gamertags, but I won't recommend having 32 gamertags on a single system due to that potentially raising a red flag with Microsoft.

12!? I can barely remember the details for my 1 gamertag...

• 2 weeks later...