Anyone up for some stock market collusion?

Ethereal235

So BAWSAQ is apparently based on what players do & purchase. Everyone's buying up AmmuNation right now, because it's considered safe. I sort of want to see if we can affect trends of low priced stocks with any efficacy.

I just bought a bunch of 'Hawk and Little (HAL).' Anyone else want to try the same, see if we can influence the market in a way that's beneficial to folks on X360A? I think it's $0.78 a share right now, so it's not exactly hard to buy shares.

The SEC can kiss my (character's) ass(es)!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BAWSAQ Market is influenced by others and the other one is all just single player stuff.

that is amazing. i cant wait to play this game.. hopefully i will be able to connect my xbox to ethernet (never tried before, but wireless doesn't work currently) either way it seems like GTA online isn't going to be up til october anyway so i shouldn't need it.

So is it actually taking any effect? I sort of assumed BAWSAQ wouldnt come into play player influenced until Online was released.

It hasn't yet, but nothing I've been watching has changed, so I think Spock's right, and it updates periodically. Updating in real time would be very computationally expensive, so it makes sense that it'd update periodically.