Having Dwayne problems? Sign here...

antecedent

This is to try and find out if the Dwayne "glitch" is a widespread problem. And just to clarify, yes I know you have to reply to his email. This is for people that have replied and have been waiting a LOOOOONG time for his call and have yet to receive it.

For the record, I'm on game "day" 60 and counting...

why don't you call him?

I was almost tempted not to honor this with a response. But here goes...

Obviously, I have not waited all this time without trying to call Dwayne. When I select his name on the phone, it does not give me any of the "options" that are given with other friends in order to hang out with them. It just dials his number automatically and his voicemail picks up. I have called his number repeatedly at all hours of the day and night to no avail. I have come across several posts on this and other boards with people having the same problem. The only solutions given so far are "reply to his email" (DONE) and "he'll call you eventually" (65 "game days" and counting...) I am just about ready to give up and start with a fresh game since I have already done everything else. And this time...rest assured...Dwayne will be receiving a made to order slug right between his eyes.

I was having the same problem until I went back and deleted the email from dwayne after having responded to it and waited with no results. He called right as I was leaving the internet cafe.