HELP!! Single Player Game Data Not Showing Up

Alex123

When i get to the main menu of Assassins Creed 3 and click on Single Player, it doesnt show my gamesave yet when i go to my system storage it shows that i have the "1A" and "1B" game saves. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I dont want to replay 15 hours worth of AC3, no matter how good it is....

This occured after i played multiplayer for the first time, if that makes a difference...

Did you go too fast and accidentally load the hdd instead of the cloud?

I've clicked on both, neither brings up a save. I did transfer the save from my cloud storage to my hdd just recently, which i do with all my games... but that shouldnt cause a problem, should it?

And the save is not corrupted. It appears perfectly fine, just doesnt show up when i start my game.

Edited by Alex123

I'm afraid you really have to restart. I encountered the Encyclopedia scanning glitch and I had to restart. When such things happen, apart from lots of cursing and yelling, is to accept what happened and start all over. ~_~

The same thing happened to me on Batman Arkam City, save file unreadable despite being right there. I too had to replay from scratch.