SpecOps/Online Partners/Stat Boosting Thread

Creech

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in search of people who play a lot of multiplayer. A group of people so to speak, to play together, it doesn't have to be a clan.

It gets kinda boring with all the people i don't know. Send me a Friends request or a message if you are interested.

Live: fraggyy

I am in search of people who play a lot of multiplayer. A group of people so to speak, to play together, it doesn't have to be a clan.

It gets kinda boring with all the people i don't know. Of course also for Spec Ops.

Send me a Friends request or a message if you are interested.

Live: fraggyy

Completed waw, cod 4 and cod 3 on veteran. Ohh yeah modern warfare 2 also. Anyone want to play the two player missions send me an invite or all of them don't mind :). GT: Remix1121

Just because you've completed the majority of the COD game son veteran doesn't necessarily mean you'll fly through Spec Ops, although it is very easy. Anyway High 5 for completed Call of Duty 3 on veteran, (the hardest in my opinion.) I've only completed Call of Duty 4 on veteran but yet I can still get 69 stars. BTW Echo is piss easy, don't listen to those people who say it's extremely difficult, if you know what to do it's easy.

This is not me saying that I'll help everyone who asks, I'm only helping one guy. No on else and I'm never doing Wetwork or Snatch & Grab again. EVER.

Edited by StephenG70