Two simple request...

apici

hi everybody, start playing this game just yesterday, so need some clarification:

1) how do u equipe a weapon in your inventory?? I just ended a mission with a gun, but when I start the next one the gun disappeared from my jacket...

2) what's the best strategy to fight a gruop of enemy ( 12/14 at the same time) when you have bare hands only? Do u reverse their attack??

thanks in advance!

Each time you start a mission you lose your gun

Patience and practice, make sure you always counter when the enemy flashes red. I collected nearly all the jade statues before getting very far into the game and the combos really helped a lot

Also, I was struggling with a group of enemies so what I did was when I finally had a gun I went back to that group and just shot them all with the gun, as long as you evade the cops (if they see you) you will be fine

Each time you start a mission you lose your gun

Patience and practice, make sure you always counter when the enemy flashes red. I collected nearly all the jade statues before getting very far into the game and the combos really helped a lot

Also, I was struggling with a group of enemies so what I did was when I finally had a gun I went back to that group and just shot them all with the gun, as long as you evade the cops (if they see you) you will be fine

thank you so much!! really appreciate!

It's also worth learning the different type of enemies you come across as not all can be tackled in the same way.

Strikers [skinny]: Will block your attacks in most cases, but some can get through. Open to grabs.

Brawlers [Muscle]: Pretty similar to above but don't block as often. Hit harder than the Strikers.

Grapplers [Fat]: Open to attacks and hardly/never block. Grabs do not work and they take a lot of hits.

Armed [Not Gun]: Counters/disarms only. Anything else will be countered.

Doing the wrong attack on the wrong enemy can cost you getting hit and losing a lot of HP. So learn the difference between them all.