Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i beat the game on hard and it knotted me 615gs (i only solved 25% of the riddles) so now im going back and doing all these tedious riddles and bataranging the crap outta joker teeth. can anyone confirm or disconfirm whether or not it is possible to still get 100% of the riddles after completeing the game?

Okay i just finished olving all of the riddles and in the riddles there are the spirit of arkham things right, well, i have the 100% Riddles achievement ut not the world greatest dectetive or w/e it is called... i am kinda confused.. it says i am missing 1 but how would that be possible

i just counted and it says i have all 24... ugh FML i wasted time getting there now... make that Glitched non working achievement # 44 since i have gotten my xbox.. wow this fails.. i may go get a PS3

It's not a glitch.. Once you get all 24 you have to find the final one. It's located in the Penetentiary at the Security Room, or the Control Room something like that. It's in the room where Clayface is. Hope this helped..

It's not a glitch.. Once you get all 24 you have to find the final one. It's located in the Penetentiary at the Security Room, or the Control Room something like that. It's in the room where Clayface is. Hope this helped..

Oh okay i will go look at that now, thanks i hope it helps too.. i really like this game lol

Do upgrades transfer over to the next game?

No, as far as I can tell. I have just started my second playthough, on hard, and since you need to create a new save to play on a different difficulty, you can't carry over upgrades.

I would imagine in hard, it's very worthwhile going after riddles, just for the experience to get upgrades, even if, like me, you have the riddle achievs already.

Hard mode might be a bit tuff, but they look fun. I also can't wait to see what the Joker's riddles will be like! ;)

:(Joker doesn't have riddles. He's just a Joker!!!! Riddles belong to "Riddler" can't you see the name actually makes sense? (There are 240 riddles in the game. For those who don't know yet) -and some are a bit tricky to find out. Mind you, not all are related to some sort of riddle. Some are just collectables you pick up. Like trophies, and tapes. Yull find out when you play! :woop:

Yes everything is available after beating the game.
Not so sure. I think I might have a glitch. I beat the game on hard and have everything but 3 joker teeth and and 23/24 arkham chronicles. The menu says the teeth are in the mansion, but they're not. And the chronicles say I just have to find the person the spirit took over. I've searched the mansion 3 different times for the teeth, and can't find them. Anybody else have similar problems? And does anyone know who the spirit took over? Edited by DistendedWhale

On my first play through I had a a hard time finding some of the teeth. Their typically in very obvious places, just listen for the chattering as your walking around. The 24th chronicle is in a different thread, but its pretty obvious if you actually listen to them all. I don't want to post a spoiler, but there is a thread on here that tells you where it is.

Not so sure. I think I might have a glitch. I beat the game on hard and have everything but 3 joker teeth and and 23/24 arkham chronicles. The menu says the teeth are in the mansion, but they're not. And the chronicles say I just have to find the person the spirit took over. I've searched the mansion 3 different times for the teeth, and can't find them. Anybody else have similar problems? And does anyone know who the spirit took over?

I think the teeth are glitched. I'm missing a clattering joker teeth as well. It is not in the mansion like the Riddle Puzzle page says it is. I have listened, cant find or hear. Anyone else finding that there are teeth missing in the mansion (or else where). I have crawled all threw the mansion and just cant find it. Disappointing for sure. Am I missing something????

There are 3 Teeths in the room where you incapacitate Zsasz with the Corner Batarang (When he´s holding Dr. Young.)

As soon as you enter the "Wardens Office" And you have the Catwoman Riddle to your right, look up at the ceiling to you left (middle of the room), and you´ll see that you can RB your way up there to a secret room. The 3 teeths are behind som closets:)

Hope this helped you (or someone else) out

The teeth aren't glitched. I had a few left after i finished the game and It took a long time to find them. Get a list of the locations of the teeth in each level and go to each point, thats how i did it. Otherwise in some cases you could just be walking/gliding through a level and miss them.

They were the exact same teeth Wangen just mentioned lol.

• 2 weeks later...