unlocking hard mode?

EDDS

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

How exactly do you unlock hard mode?

I completed the tournament on easy. I failed to beat stage 12 in 5 rounds but after that, I could start right at stage 12.

Do you have to complete tournament without failing?

Do you have to complete it on medium?

Anybody know for sure?

I really hate that it's not unlocking and therefor I cannot unlock the last achievement.

How exactly do you unlock hard mode?

I completed the tournament on easy. I failed to beat stage 12 in 5 rounds but after that, I could start right at stage 12.

Do you have to complete tournament without failing?

Do you have to complete it on medium?

Anybody know for sure?

I really hate that it's not unlocking and therefor I cannot unlock the last achievement.

Should have read through the comments a little more. It glitched on me too. I replayed tournament mode again and it unlocked afterwards. Kind of annoying.

Should have read through the comments a little more. It glitched on me too. I replayed tournament mode again and it unlocked afterwards. Kind of annoying.

I read through all of them, I just wanted to know more detail before I restart a tournament. Not my favorite type of game mode, so I wanted to be sure that when I restart, it will unlock.

Cannot find anywhere in the comments on what diffilculty and if you may or may not fail in tournament...

• 3 weeks later...
Never mind, it finally unlocked after I did tourney mode again.

Now finished all 200g for this game. (Is this the easiest wp7 game for achievements?

You kidding me again that bunch of bs it hasn't unlocked for me either :mad: and just completed the tournament dam it ..............

P.s it just unlocked for me how weird :(

Edited by my_box_72

I finally got it unlocked.

You need to complete Tournament without ever failing. What do I mean by failing? You have in each stage 5 attempts to obtain the most points. If you don't have most points in those 5 rounds, you fail. You can pick up the tournament there and have another 5 attempts to try to beat that stage. (Works to unlock all the other "tournament achievement", but fails to unlock hard mode then.

I can confirm that you can play the tournament on easy.

• 3 years later...
I finally got it unlocked.

You need to complete Tournament without ever failing. What do I mean by failing? You have in each stage 5 attempts to obtain the most points. If you don't have most points in those 5 rounds, you fail. You can pick up the tournament there and have another 5 attempts to try to beat that stage. (Works to unlock all the other "tournament achievement", but fails to unlock hard mode then.

I can confirm that you can play the tournament on easy.

That worked! Thank you. I played through easy and normal quick play, but I just missed one tournament game :D