Which is a longer 1000: Forza 2 or 3?

BuzzerBeater911

I have the 1000 in both. Here is the full story:

Forza 3 is going to be long. There are more than 1000 races that you need to win, it will take about 150 hours, but all but one achievement is straight forward winning or do this once online.

Forza 2 features fewer races (around 400), but the difficulty of the time trials and arcade races mean that the single player alone has a high variation in time (not to mention the grinding out money to get enough money to buy all the cars if you hired drivers a lot). Furthermore, the million credits online can take a long time if you try to do it legit, but only about 4 hours if you boost.

Forza 2 can take longer, depending on how you do it, basically.

Forza 3 is going to be long. There are more than 1000 races that you need to win, it will take about 150 hours, but all but one achievement is straight forward winning or do this once online.

Forza 2 features fewer races (around 400), but the difficulty of the time trials and arcade races mean that the single player alone has a high variation in time (not to mention the grinding out money to get enough money to buy all the cars if you hired drivers a lot). Furthermore, the million credits online can take a long time if you try to do it legit, but only about 4 hours if you boost.

That's what I would have said aswell! Perfect answer! :)

I've also completed both games and if you don't download the updates for Forza 2, you can use several tricks of buying/selling parts to attain enough money to buy all of the cars. It took me roughly 140 hours to complete Forza 3 due to the 'Solid Gold' achievement and probably around 90 hours to complete Forza 2 playing legit for the million online credits.

Nissan Speedway is the best bet. 25, 50 or 75 lap races. I earned just over 200k in a couple of hour yesterday. Boosting is quicker but at least it's still doable, quite a few people still playing it seems.

It's important to note that you only get $200k+ per race by starting a race with 8 players and using a car with a high rarity from your own garage. Most I have heard of per race (on Nissan) is $260k.